Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

24 hour rule is in effect

36 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm fine. I've already accepted another shitty season. This is the earliest I have reached this point though.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Sorry but can't feel any excitement for this game.  I have no confidence that we can get the job done.  Eli is going to rip our secondary apart and have an All-pro day.  We are the franchise that gets other franchise's back on track and that is what will most likely happen next weekend.  The Giants are reeling and are desperate for a win and we will be the healers for them in this case...

I don't have confidence in Cams ability anymore.  He terribly inaccurate, has terrible footwork (still) and is regressing.  In fact I believe we will have to draft another QB in the next couple of years unfortunately.

I don't have confidence in this coaching staff and see them as lame ducks at this point.  Gman will dump this entire coaching staff and start over next year.

While I'll pull for the Panthers each Sunday of course I'll approach each game wondering who is going to give away the game this week?  Who will fumble towards the end when we need a score?   Who will give up a big catch just when the opposing teams needs it?  Who will draw a big penalty to continue the momentum of the opposing team?  What coaching decision will be made that will backfire and leave us all wondering 'what if'....

This is a losing team and losing teams find ways to lose games.  That is our best trait right now unfortunately...

Posted · Report post

i at least managed that.

So I see this is a thing outside of my household.

Our poor wives/GFs...

Posted · Report post

Well considering what we've seen so far... the fact that our secondary is wiped out and the fact that the Giants ass raped us last season, I have to say that I'm not really looking forward to next Sunday...

But...

Yay, go panthers.

dspicablemeshootingscreen135fmd.gif

Posted · Report post

So I see this is a thing outside of my household.

Our poor wives/GFs...

yes.

and it was only under the condition that i quit whining and moping.

i'll take it.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Can't wait to turn the page on this one... 

Posted · Report post

that was the best 2 minutes of my day.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Tuck needs to get his agent to prepare for a renegotiation of his contract after he faces Bell. 

Posted · Report post

My wife has turned me down for sex 3 nights in a row. I thought I'd at least get some panther loss pity sex last night, but noooooo.

Sonofabitch arrrrrrghghghg om nom nom.

Women don't like whiney little bitches. I'm guilty as charged. If I had to guess, I'd say say sex life if lacking in panther land recently.

Posted · Report post

Women don't like whiney little bitches. I'm guilty as charged. If I had to guess, I'd say say sex life if lacking in panther land recently.

I'm not a whiner, but I'm a big moper.  (Was mister mopeyhead long before cam came along)

Still not attractive, though, I know.

Posted · Report post

I'm done being mad. They teased me in the preseason and had me thinking this was a playoff team. This is the same gutless underachieving a$$-hats from last season. Expectations are officially lowered.

Posted · Report post

I've moved on and I would suggest the other emotional wrecks on this board do so as well. Not worth your time fretting over an 0-2 team at this point. Let the season play out...if we pull ourselves out of a hole, great...If we continue to fall flat on our faces, so be it. We'll get a new regime in here soon enough.