Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Buffalo trip report

48 posts in this topic

Posted

BuffaloBills62, how the hell am I being a "Bills homer" just because I'm sticking up for the women in my city? And I'm an idiot by pointing out someone is throwing around ignorant stereotypes? Right. Hey, how's that GED coming?

Posted

Bills fans fighting each other, it's like I never left the stadium

1 person likes this

Posted

I love going to away games...Ready for the Phoenix Trip....it will put us right at .500 2-2...KEEP POUNDING>>>>

Posted

Hot girls really congregate to like 4 places in the US: NYC, the Carolinas, Florida and California.

1 person likes this

Posted

You weren't harassed at all at the game? I was sitting in the second level in the endzone under the jumbotron and was 1 of 3 Panther fans in the section. The other two were girls who got called sluts and were asked "Do you guzzle cock as well as Cam?" Needless to say the girls never came back for the 2nd half..

I on the other hand got booed and walked up to the chanting of "You suck" and "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire"..

1239927_630938374364_1552473006_n.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Bills fans fighting each other, it's like I never left the stadium

Not fighting him just reminding him he is in foreign water so no need to really be stirring a pot.  Does no good.

BuffaloBills62, how the hell am I being a "Bills homer" just because I'm sticking up for the women in my city? And I'm an idiot by pointing out someone is throwing around ignorant stereotypes? Right. Hey, how's that GED coming?

NC - 1st in flight, 48 is it now in education?  Luckily, I got my diploma in the midwest at a top 10 state educational system.  I haven't used it for much but hey...at least I didn't get it here in NC.

i'm sorry but there has to be few hot girls in buffalo.  they're all in NYC

From my experience is that you simply just don't notice the fuglies in NYC because there are so many good looking women...because there are 1billion women there.

Hot girls really congregate to like 4 places in the US: NYC, the Carolinas, Florida and California.

Ever been to Texas or the midwest?  Texas women beat Florida women.  Mostly because Florida chicks are pill popping retards, meth heads or white trash.  Midwestern girls are just as overrated as Carolina girls. 

You weren't harassed at all at the game? I was sitting in the second level in the endzone under the jumbotron and was 1 of 3 Panther fans in the section. The other two were girls who got called sluts and were asked "Do you guzzle cock as well as Cam?" Needless to say the girls never came back for the 2nd half..

I on the other hand got booed and walked up to the chanting of "You suck" and "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire"..

1239927_630938374364_1552473006_n.jpg

That was because of where you were sitting.  That area there is one of the roughest sections, it gets crazier as you get closer to the field.  Sorry you had a rough time, but at least it was "authentic" right?

I sat there in 03 - Pats @ Bills the 31-0.  Tons of Pats fans that started to chant Buffalo sucks and Yankees suck.  They both lost by the end of the day in stunning fashion.  It was awesome.

Posted

Hall of Fame thread cwg.

Posted

I'm going to the Dolphins game although right now I'm second guessing that move.

I imagine the look at the tailgate down there will be a stark contrast from the Bills game. Lol

Posted

That was because of where you were sitting.  That area there is one of the roughest sections, it gets crazier as you get closer to the field.  Sorry you had a rough time, but at least it was "authentic" right?

I sat there in 03 - Pats @ Bills the 31-0.  Tons of Pats fans that started to chant Buffalo sucks and Yankees suck.  They both lost by the end of the day in stunning fashion.  It was awesome.

I knew what I was in for sitting in the Rockpile.. I'm from Buffalo area. I was just surprised they went after the girls as consistently as they did

Posted

Wow great humbling story...Go Panthers!!!!

Posted

Typical Buffalo women? Nothing to do in Buffalo? Ha, typical ignorant southerners, opening their mouth about things that they have no real idea about.

Sorry, my family is from buffalo and there is most certainly the "typical buffalo woman"

...Think marge's (the Simpsons) twin sisters

Posted

My friends in the lower level had some people talking trash but my pal Hans was down there to keep things a bit cooler. We were with Kenny and Greg, everyone knew we were with them, so everyone was pretty cool. I think one time someone might have thrown something at me from above but ended up hitting a Bills fan three rows or so down, can't really be sure though.