Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenjon Barner and Domenik Hixon

17 posts in this topic

Posted

So do we finally get these guys involved this week? I know Barner has been hurt Hixon didn't even catch a pass yesterday and I don't even remember seeing him on any snaps.

I feel like Barner is guy who could actually help us with some screens and provide relief for Deangelo.

These guys taking the field might be the only positives we have going into the Giants game.

Posted

i dunno what is up with Hixon.

Posted

I am convinced Shula/Rivera use a Magic 8 Ball for direction.  So to that end, ask again later.

5 people like this

Posted

hixon was standing on the sidelines in uniform chatting it up all game from what i saw.... cam only throws to steve and olsen  .

Posted

The Panthers need Barner healthy because the offense is already woeful with a healthy DeAngelo.  If he goes down…I don't even know what the words are to describe the offense without him.  As for Hixon, he looks to be a non-factor.  Hell, Cam can't find anyone to throw to among the STARTERS other than Olsen and Smitty, so why worry about another backup?  (And no, this isn't an indictment of Cam…the others couldn't get separation between oil and water.) 

Posted

I'm sure that Barner could help us. He has big play ability. However, let us not forgot who our coaching staff is. We will not use him properly.

Posted

Barnes isn't go into help us overnight.

Posted

Does it really matter? We're already basically playing out the season and waiting to see whether we pick first, second or third.

Posted

So..Hixon is getting paid big bucks to sit on the sideline? Man, must be nice, and most of us here are working our ass off for mere peanuts....hmmm...

Posted

I don't know what to think any more.  I guess Barner on the field would be nice but I am not convinced he would ever get the ball.

tumblr_mhj0ahOOgW1ry0qqho2_400.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

So..Hixon is getting paid big bucks to sit on the sideline? Man, must be nice, and most of us here are working our ass off for mere peanuts....hmmm...

You are not being serious, right?

Posted

Cam only throws to Smitty and Olsen because, with the way our offense is designed, one dropped pass will stall the drive!