• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Prediction: We sign Nak back onto the squad.

I don't think you can re-sign IR-injury settlement players back until at least mid-season, but I could be misunderstanding the new rules.  Florence on the other hand could come back tomorrow.

I have never ever felt the need to curse Zod.  I wont repeat what this thread made me say. I feel I need to go cleanse my soul.

I hope so. Since the season is down the toilet it appears then only thing I have to look forward to is the epic meltdown threads.

Bringing back Naka would get high grades for entertaining threads.

Man, to think... we have had upwards of 15+ players on IR the past few years, and we are already up to 9 with Godfrey on the list now... it's GAME 2!!!!

ANYBODY is better that no one... but, why can't we at least get the best ANYBODY??

it's sad cuz I can see it happening as well.

I don't think you can re-sign IR-injury settlement players back until at least mid-season, but I could be misunderstanding the new rules.  Florence on the other hand could come back tomorrow.

He can be resigned 6 weeks after the injury settlement ended. So if the settlement was for a week, he can be back by week 7

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts