Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm crafting a carefully-written letter to Jerry Richardson. What should I say?

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Or you can Mosaic Cosmotology him!! Wait

Mosaic Cosmopolitan Talk with him or...uh..

Myopic Catipillar speak to him...

Damn your smart Phillyb....i have to bust out a Thesaurus to decipher your posts sometimes....ya know bc of Mandolin Bullion quotes.

dear jerry,

a myopic caterpillar would serve as a better right tackle than byron bell. please sign at once.

phillyb

Posted

I don't know what maudlin means but the rest is common vocabulary

Posted

I don't know what maudlin means but the rest is common vocabulary

theatrically over-dramatic

Posted

theatrically over-dramatic

Who me?

Posted

I'd ask his mail screener how he enjoys his job.

My guess: That's the only person who's going to wind up reading it.

I wrote a letter to Danny Morrison this summer and dropped it off when I was down paying my season ticket invoice. He read it, initialed it and sent it along to JR who read it and initialed it. Danny wrote a nice response and had it scanned and emailed back to me. It was a letter complimenting one of the staff people that hosted us when my son was honorary team captain last year. I also mentioned a few concerns and offered a few suggestions. One was moving the Keep Pounding drum from the sidelines to the field pregame so the fans can actually see the person hitting the drum. Notice it was on the 20 yard line last game? I've found them to be surprisingly responsive to fans over the years. Morrison even called me once.
2 people like this

Posted

hmm. maybe i should send danny morrison a copy too

Posted

While I have no doubt that there are people that filter messages, my message to JR and the Panthers in 2010 was not all that carefully worded.  I pulled no punches, but I also wasn't rude, and just explained how I felt about the team and why I was concerned.

I have a feeling JR reads a heck of a lot of the messages he gets, based on the number of people that had the same kind of response that I got.

Posted

Just dont show the guy a pie chart with his return on investment in his NFL franchise.  Its already gone up about 300% from what I have read.

Posted

Just dont show the guy a pie chart with his return on investment in his NFL franchise.  Its already gone up about 300% from what I have read.

now that you've posted in here i guess i'll go ahead and mention the excruciating shame in taking poo from milquetoast bills fans that sip mango daquairies at the beach instead of watching their team play

1 person likes this

Posted

Send him my sig.  Then find the graphs from the Atlanta game, Chicago game, Tampa game, etc., etc. that looks exactly like it and send that as well.

Posted

now that you've posted in here i guess i'll go ahead and mention the excruciating shame in taking poo from milquetoast bills fans that sip mango daquairies at the beach instead of watching their team play

Dont drink anything harder than my own home brew bro.   And I did catch a good bit of the game on tv,  Sunday going from the pool to my room - I even caught the cluster fug of the last 2 minutes that the Panthers played.As I said before your team has the pieces in place to be decent- your coaching staff blows balls and your qb is suspect but you have a lot of good pieces.   I dont think destroying the confidence of the young and up and coming guys by writing off this season is a good idea for the long term.

Posted

Print out one of Alice's threads where he's showing off his shoes and foreign currencies and let him know that these are the type of people that panther fans have to put up with when we are losing.

2 people like this