Photo
- - - - -

I'm crafting a carefully-written letter to Jerry Richardson. What should I say?

Best Answer X-Clown, 16 September 2013 - 11:05 PM

Print out one of Alice's threads where he's showing off his shoes and foreign currencies and let him know that these are the type of people that panther fans have to put up with when we are losing. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,150 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:47 PM

Print out one of Alice's threads where he's showing off his shoes and foreign currencies and let him know that these are the type of people that panther fans have to put up with when we are losing.

winner.

#62 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:17 AM

Include Seiferts record and Riveras record and what he did with him.

#63 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:14 AM

I think he's being serious. You all are posting like its a caption this. If he actually wrote this and signed it, the huddle, it'd mean more than just one fan.

#64 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,085 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

I would handwrite the letter. Just seems a bit more authentic imo.

Don't try to talk about the flaws of his business model or anything related. Instead focus on the disappointment the fans have with the product. I'm considering writing a letter along those lines.

Sent from my SGH-T999

#65 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,603 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:09 AM

just make sure whatever letter you write you send it to him on a rolled up note via raven as I'm almost positive he thinks email is voodoo

#66 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,108 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

You're so riled up you feel the urgent need to write a letter to the team owner, but you have no clue what you want to say? Hmmmmm.

#67 BearCat

BearCat

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

Dear Mr. Richardson and Mr. Gettleman:

The mantra over the offseason and preseason was continuity.  Well, we got it.  Ron Rivera is a walking, talking perfect example of continuity.  He continues to make the same mistakes that cost games and continues to make the same, lame excuses for the mistakes.

Ron reached his ceiling as a NFL HC some while ago.  Unfortunately, that ceiling is still underwater. 

In the best interest of all concerned, please fire Ron Rivera and put him out of our misery.

Best regards,

JG

(The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and each time expecting a different result. Albert E.)

#68 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,549 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

"Jerry, 4 out of 18.

Thanks for the memories,

Love, Panthers Fans"

#69 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,150 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:31 AM

You're so riled up you feel the urgent need to write a letter to the team owner, but you have no clue what you want to say? Hmmmmm.

kindly consider re-reading the original post and editing yours when you feel sufficiently silly

#70 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,566 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:12 AM

There are a few things that I would put in there, but it probably wouldn't make it to JR.

4 winning seasons out of 18.

Keeping Hurney on far too long, but not cutting Fox when Hurney was cut.  We all knew what was going to happen.

Keeping RR on when DG was brought in, we all know/knew what was going to happen.

What is the overall direction of the team?  We brought in an older GM, what are we trying to build here.

Mention that we have great fans, but are quickly becoming like the fans of Browns and Bills, except we live in NC where there is more than football.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com