Photo
- - - - -

Charlotte Meck Police shoot man looking for help after near deadly car wreck.

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#91 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,954 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

the responses you're getting is because your first post here was "Was the dude on drugs?"

#92 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:39 AM

the responses you're getting is because your first post here was "Was the dude on drugs?"

I simply put that out there because his actions to the lady and the LEOs was so bizarre.  How about this.  If the tox report comes back clean...nothing's changed.  The officer still messed up big time.  But if the tox report comes back showing something...guess what...nothing's changed.  The officer still messed up big time, BUT there will be a new question in the mind of everyone here that's completely convinced 100% that it was unjustified that maybe...just maybe the dude did act a fool and come at them.  Nothing's changed.

I asked a question...never really got an answer.  What if the killing shot was only 1 bullet. 

#93 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,702 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:41 AM

I have come to the conclusion that despite what I've said...typed...you guys are just hellbent on being dicks and making the issue about me.  I have stated...numerous times that I felt he went too far.  I have also asked you to reserve judgement on the situation UNTIL you know all the details.  You make it about me.  I have pointed out situations similar to this (like the NY Diallo situation) where the initial reports had everyone ready to string up a bunch of NYPD cops...yet they ended up being acquitted on charges.  You make it about me.  I wasn't there.  Nor were you PhillyB.  Three cops were on the scene.  They are going to have 3 different stories to compare and contrast to see if this dude screwed up.  He may have.  In fact, he more than likely did.  But you continue to make this about me. 

How about you and your band of bullies look at things a little more open minded.

yes G5 you are truly bullied. may your persecution end and justice be yours

Get laid PhillyB

I have a four-month-old. What is this "laid" you speak of

#94 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 9,366 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

Pie for the second part.

Course, mine went well beyond the 4 month stage, hmmm

#95 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

It's showing..

Male postpartum=male pms

#96 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 9,366 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:06 AM

found myself saying

I have a 4 yr old

I have a 9 yr old

i have a 15 yr old

I have a 21 yr old

I don't care anymore

What's for dinner

#97 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,076 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

I don't think someone that is acquitted, especially a cop or a wannabe cop, means that they were justified.

Especially cops.

#98 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 31,483 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

I would agree with that... you can follow all the rules and still be wrong.

#99 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

I simply put that out there because his actions to the lady and the LEOs was so bizarre. How about this. If the tox report comes back clean...nothing's changed. The officer still messed up big time. But if the tox report comes back showing something...guess what...nothing's changed. The officer still messed up big time, BUT there will be a new question in the mind of everyone here that's completely convinced 100% that it was unjustified that maybe...just maybe the dude did act a fool and come at them. Nothing's changed.

I asked a question...never really got an answer. What if the killing shot was only 1 bullet.

The Ferrel would still be dead & there would be slightly less evidence of how poor the cop's job skills are.

Now then, who is saying he didn't approach the cops?

#100 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 9,366 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

I don't think someone that is acquitted, especially a cop or a wannabe cop, means that they were justified.

Especially cops.

It is probably like a lot of other things where there are CYA rules, but at the end of the day, you are still wrong

#101 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,370 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

This certainly wreaks of an aggressive cop using excessive force. 

However, if the autopsy reveals that the victim of the shooting was intoxicated or on drugs, the cop easily could have the charges dismissed and my opinion on the matter may change as well. 

#102 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 8,642 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:12 PM

I don't think he gets more than 5 years in jail...

#103 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 9,366 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:12 PM

If the tox report comes back and proves he was high, it still does not change the fact that the three cops should have been able to subdue him without shooting him.  The only way I see that is if he got one of their guns in the struggle

#104 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,702 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

If the tox report comes back and proves he was high, it still does not change the fact that the three cops should have been able to subdue him without shooting him.  The only way I see that is if he got one of their guns in the struggle

yep.

even if he'd shot the guy once and killed him, it wouldn't change anything, the victim would still be dead and the cop's fate would probably be the same, but the fact that he unloaded 12 rounds elevates  his status from fatefully irresponsible in a tense situation to gratuitously raging moron.

#105 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,761 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:04 PM

*sigh*
Being high does not waive your rights as a human being

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.