Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is it too early to talk Draft

56 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yes, but I say WR, OT and Secondary in that order.

Posted · Report post

halfway through september and this is the kind of threads we've got. at least last year they didn't come until october.

tragic, it really is

This is true, but I suppose we have all seen this movie before and now know how it ends

Posted · Report post

If Kevin Hogan is there in the second round, I'd draft him for insurance.  Cam has regressed under this coaching staff, and next year I would let it be an open competition under the new HC.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Never too early to scout good talent, regardless of how we finish.

Posted · Report post

If we get #1 pick and team will give us a crap load to move up and get clowney

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

This is actually a very solid draft. Jake Matthews and Taylor Lewan are the big name tackles. Both could be franchise left tackles, but I'd prefer Matthews.

Receivers look good. There's Lee, who is a speedster-down the field type. There's Jordan Matthews who is a possession, high-skill type, who could be a lot like Julio.

Corners have players like Courtney Roby and Purifoy. Purifoy is a solid starter, but could have some character concerns (see: Janotos Jenkins).

I remember Lewan from last year thinking he would declare, hes very solid and wouldnt mind him one bit. What about Sammy Watkins?

Posted · Report post

Would be nice to get multiple picks in the first to fill some holes

Posted · Report post

We're not getting the first pick. We'll be in the first 15, maybe the first 10. But top 5? Nah, RR will win 6 straight at the end and screw our pick position over as per usual.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'd even consider QB if there's a stand out one coming out this year. Maybe someone we groom in case this Cam thing doesn't improve.

You guys don't deserve Cam or a franchise QB. You better off with your delhommes, clausens, endersons. And live perpetual mediocrity where sports networks don't even bother to mention your team in their highlights.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

dafug?

Posted · Report post

You guys don't deserve Cam or a franchise QB. You better off with your delhommes, clausens, endersons. And live perpetual mediocrity where sports networks don't even bother to mention your team in their highlights.

Three years and he hasn't improved