Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is it too early to talk Draft

56 posts in this topic

Posted

OL must be addressed first....our Def will look a lot better when our O doesn't let them play 75% of the game....

Posted

I think we will pick some linemen up in FA to improve the inside so we either go T or WR. Secondary may still be a concern next year.

Posted

Draft talk is never too early!!!!

Trade down: best OT!!!!!

Posted

In the perfect world, I'd prefer an OT or WR. The ONLY way I'd want to go D again is if the by far and away BPA on the board was a DB.

Posted

Mike Evans (if he's actually over 6'5" and runs under 4.4)

If not then Sammy Watkins

Nope. Evans runs a 4.5, maybe. He's not fast BUT he could be a potential elite possession receiver. He's the reason why Maziel looks like a second rounder.

Posted

Three years and he hasn't improved

That's an unfair assessment. I blame the coaching staff for winging Cam's development.

Posted

Like I said early today, I have checked out before the end of the season, just not before week three.

I did in 2010, fox's lame duck year when Tampa beat us handily in week 2

Posted

Round 1-RB

Round 2-5 - trade picks for a 3rd rounder in 2014

Round 6 - Middle Linebacker

Round 7 - Lee Ziemba

Draft done!  Super Bowl!

Posted

not too early to be talking dr aft. you know, it's actually a great thing to be talking about. it's so great a topic it deserves it's own forum. hey wait...there is one. moving it there and you're welcome

Posted

If have top 8-10 pick:  grab one of the top 2 OT if not grab one of the top WR

20+ pick: highest CB, expect them to drop little lower than the top WR and OT and a lockdown top corner is a huge need as well

Posted

Watkins is my run-away early favorite.  I'd also be happy with Lewan or Matthews and shift Gross over to RT (assuming we keep him around).  If we take Watkins (or Marquis Lee) I want an OT in the 2nd (if a stud is still available in the late 20s of the 1st I wouldn't hate a trade up to grab him....just hope it's not another chronically injured guy like Otah).  Then CB/S in the 3rd and again around the 5th.  Another WR (no more midgets) somewhere between the 4th and 6th too.

Posted

I cannot do it until we are mathematically eliminated.