Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

You wanna know why we won't sign Kerry Rhodes? :/

Best Answer I Mean He Was Found Guilty, 16 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

Please do not bring religion and Christianity into this. Especially when you know nothing of it. Don't even respond to me.

But to Rhodes. The fact that he's gay is his choice. Theres nothing wrong With our nfl players if they aren't comfortable with that. Media makes out people like me to be a bad person just bc I don't believe in it and they do.
Do I go throwing rocks and taking pitchforks to gay people? No of course not. But do I want to be associated ad have my family kids brothers little children around that lifestyle? No sir I do not. Just the same way that i don't want my family around a bunch of drunks or druggies. I don't think I'm any better than these people. Just how I feel. And sounds like most of the Nfl dosent wanna be associated with him. Which is not their problem or fault.

le110CV.gif

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

#76 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,357 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

Please tell me how they are born this way. Would love to hear it. Your born knowing nothing. It's what your surrounded by and how your brought up that shaped your life. Don't gimme this bull.

Take it to the Tinderbox....

#77 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,756 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

Please tell me how they are born this way. Would love to hear it. Your born knowing nothing. It's what your surrounded by and how your brought up that shaped your life. Don't gimme this bull.

You were obviously born sexually attracted to women. It's the same thing but in reverse. 

Someone move this sht to the tinderbox so we can get back to football.

#78 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,756 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

Take it to the Tinderbox....

You have the power, please do it for all our sakes.

#79 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,515 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Didn't say any of this. But I'm not gonna blame Steve smith if he's not comfortable with it. Why should he have to be.

why should greg olsen be comfortable with having a black quarterback? why should he have to be? if he believes the bible supports segregation why should the secular world jump all down the throat of an american just following god the way he believes he's called to?

#80 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,466 posts

As good a time as any for a Bill Hicks bit.

#81 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

You were obviously born sexually attracted to women. It's the same thing but in reverse. 

He seems to be admitting there was a point where he could have gone either way but chose to follow his straight feelings instead of his gay ones. That's bizarre.

#82 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,878 posts

Chubs, if you think the Panthers shouldn't sign any NFL players if they break the rules of the Bible, you realize 95% of the league is gone right?

True

You can't pick the sins you are against and the ones you allow or are more comfortable with.  Most big time athletes are notorious for having extra marital affairs, especially when out of town.  Biblically wrong, drunkedness, coarse language, pride, and on and on and on.  NFL is not a church sponsored league.

#83 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

You're*

There's plenty of peer reviewed studies on the topic (which you'll find, discredit your point of gay being a choice). Google is your friend.

I'm not racist or anything but I don't want my kids around black people.

I'm not anti-Semitic or anything but I don't want my kids around Jews.

The fuging audicity of some people I swear.

#84 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,133 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

well personally the football topic isn't really something that does it for me right now re: the panthers

i'd welcome a full scale flamewar on an unrelated topic at this point

#85 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,515 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Ok guy. Really don't care what you think. If I'm gross bc I don't believe in it then fine so be it. It's not like I'm a hateful person to gay people. I'm friendly and nice. But I don't accept that lifestyle. Sorry. This is exactly what I mean when proper act like I'm the bad guy bc I don't accept your forced thought on how u think it should be.

"i'm not a hateful person to gay people*!"

*void when near my family like druggies

#86 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,669 posts

This has nothing to do with winning or losing.

When will people learn to comprehend? Jesus lol

How?

Winners win, by any means necessary. They won't let some sexual orientation bother them as long as they're contributing to the team especially when its needed in a time like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com