Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dash Global

Anyone else want to lose to the Giants?

125 posts in this topic

Your crazy. 

We could still have Pickles as a QB with ZERO hope. 

Cam > Any repercussions from 2010

Getting a franchise QB is at the very top of any importance chart in regards to football. 

Yes, I clearly wanted us to stick with Pickles.  Sure thing.  Not that there were any other QBs in Cams class, like Dalton, Kaepernick, or lord knows pick a QB in 2012 with an amazingly deep QB class with Luck, Griffen, Cousins, or Tannehill.  I personally prefer Cam to any of them, and he's a great talent, but to say we'd still be having Pickles playing QB is putting words in my mouth.  Sacrificing your organization to get 1 player that you can't surround with even serviceable talent aside from an aging HOF is not what I consider a good idea.

If you choose to lose a game just to have a chance of getting Rivera fired (far from a sure thing given Richardson's history), then you're far more crazy than you accuse me of being.

If you choose to lose a game just to have a chance of getting Rivera fired (far from a sure thing given Richardson's history), then you're far more crazy than you accuse me of being.

It was hypothetical. 

IF a loss GUARANTEED RR fired id take it. 

The broader issue and main point is RR has got to go.

And we should demand as a fan base that Richardson open up the check book and hire the best coaches we can get.

Figures that Dash Global created this dumpster fire of a thread.

Hell no, losing is never acceptable. We're trying to rid ourselves of this mentality, not embrace it.

Figures that Dash Global created this dumpster fire of a thread.

Hell no, losing is never acceptable. We're trying to rid ourselves of this mentality, not embrace it.

Fug Rivera and winning 7-11 games a year. 

I got higher standards than that. 

I want the team to win all games.

And i hope Rivera is as bad as Fox..

no. it's not good for the team. i want rivera to get this poo figured out. i don't want to take any steps backward so we can go forward again. winning is always best. it's always best for the team. i'm tired of losing. i'm tired of a losing culture. i'm tired of a coaching staff that shrugs it off. i'm tired of a team that taught it's winning QB how to be a good loser.

and i'm tired of a fanbase that thinks losing is a good way to get talent. it's pathetic and it makes me think we don't deserve a winning team anymore than this team deserves a loyal fanbase.

it's poo like this that makes me think it might be better to just burn the whole fugger down.

Wait, we have a choice?

2 words: ass rape.

This Sunday, courtesy of the giants.

Never want to lose, never, just never. A W is always what you play for. Always!