Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTA V (tease)

89 posts in this topic

Posted

Just don't do unique jumps on a bicycle. They don't count.

I saw a huge ramp when I was on the mission stealing the exterminator van, but I can't remember where it was.

The airport at the bottom of map has two big around the street that circles around the front of it.  There is like a car on the right side of the top of it, dont hit the car you will crash on the ramp.

Posted

I'll gets today. Add Kurb on xbl

Posted

Anybody having problems logging in to the iFruit app or the social club? It keeps on telling me "an error has occurred" and I would very much like to teach Chop some tricks.

Posted

Bought it last night.  Cool to see a lot of the San Andreas locations.

Posted

Anybody having problems logging in to the iFruit app or the social club? It keeps on telling me "an error has occurred" and I would very much like to teach Chop some tricks.

yeah i couldn't do some of the missions involving the camera phone because it requires you to connect to the social club and the server is constantly down.

Posted

I've played this game non stop. It's great. I likes San andreas but there others I wasn't so into. But this is perfect. Great game

Posted

So I started playing missions, and found myself humping another dog in first-person.  Fortunately the mission was salvaged afterwards.

1 person likes this

Posted

So I'm not the only one who POV humped another dog

Posted

So I'm not the only one who POV humped another dog

Nope had that happen to me.  Some of these missions though are tough.  Trying to get a picture of the Actress chasing you in the car and the Aliens is tough!

Posted

Yeah I died like 25 times on the aliens. I had to run into the little covered area and get them to follow 1 or 2 at a time.

My right thumbstick kept getting stuck all the way to the right, which messed me up on the actress thing, but I got it done the first try.

Posted

so the only missions i have left are the absurd collection missions. no way i'm searching the entire map for 50 space ship parts or 50 pieces of a letter.

Posted

so the only missions i have left are the absurd collection missions. no way i'm searching the entire map for 50 space ship parts or 50 pieces of a letter.

I can't get the "earn your wings" lesson on the flight school. I keep making stupid mistakes. hey there's a bridge, i will dodge it... crash into something else instead.

1 person likes this