Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTA V (tease)

89 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I can't get the "earn your wings" lesson on the flight school. I keep making stupid mistakes. hey there's a bridge, i will dodge it... crash into something else instead.

haha yeah i gave up on that. flying planes is incredibly irritating. protip: if you hold lb and rb your plane doesn't swerve around. should make it easier.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I was shaky on the "earn your wings" one and the plane was never stable (think I even crashed once), but I got it done.  Helicopter speed run took two tries too I think.

Posted · Report post

I was shaky on the "earn your wings" one and the plane was never stable (think I even crashed once), but I got it done. Helicopter speed run took two tries too I think.

yeah when I pay attention and don't dodge a bridge only hit a building, it does get pretty shaky at a certain part. I think I have to dip to hit a marker, then go back up and right for the next one. I keep drifting to the left and hitting something.
I've tried knifing. I'll try an inside loop to get enough altitude I guess

on the speed run, I had to slam down to make time - probably had like .04 seconds left to make bronze

Posted · Report post

I feel slightly uncomfortable playing as Lester....

Posted · Report post

We'll took me a week but I finished it completely and it was pretty fun and very entertaining. Guess it's back to black ops until u can lay it online

Posted · Report post

I feel slightly uncomfortable playing as Lester....

Yeah, he is one crazy psychotic mofo.  Has to easily be the most deranged player I've played in any game.

Posted · Report post

Trevor I mean . yeah he's fuxked

Posted · Report post

Have you seen trevor's ball sack yet?

eta: I went to the barber shop and gave trevor a mullet and long beard. somehow it's less awkward playing as him now

Posted · Report post

I must say, the thing I most enjoyed in the game was the radio. The talk shows and the music are amazing. The talk shows give great social satire that all the gta games are good at. I literally laugh my ass off just hearing them say illegals are calling back home telling their families to not come to America lol the music selection was amazing yet again. 11/10

Posted · Report post

Speaking of Lester.... I found this on reddit

eclskiW.jpeg
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Had a bomb ass time with my friend tonight highjacking 747s,  helicopters, and the military fighter jets. Took a long time to figure out how to consistently and effectively raid the military base without getting shot down before or right after takeoff. But now we've got our hangars stocked.

Posted · Report post

Had a bomb ass time with my friend tonight highjacking 747s, helicopters, and the military fighter jets. Took a long time to figure out how to consistently and effectively raid the military base without getting shot down before or right after takeoff. But now we've got our hangars stocked.

I just jump the side over the fence on an atv. One of the mountain slopes has a small ramp that'll get you over. I haven't been able to take off in the cargo plane yet. They always kill me on the runway in that thing. But the fighters and helicopters are quick escapes.