Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTA V (tease)

89 posts in this topic

Posted

I had that same problem, but I've been able to play without any problems once I got past the first mission

Posted

6W80slf.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Here's a hint for people who haven't started or gotten very far in the game yet.

Only do the first assassination mission (as Franklin, with Lester) before you do "The Big One"

Just so you can play with the stock market a little better.

Posted

Here's a hint for people who haven't started or gotten very far in the game yet.

Only do the first assassination mission (as Franklin, with Lester) before you do "The Big One"

I did all the assassination missions with doing the stocks afterwards. I hate myself

1 person likes this

Posted

I did all the assassination missions with doing the stocks afterwards. I hate myself

I lost a lot of money on the one with the pharmaceutical company. I invested in the wrong one.

Posted

I lost a lot of money on the one with the pharmaceutical company. I invested in the wrong one.

Damn.

Posted

Wish I knew that earlier. Blew through 2 of the missions but I invested right before each assassination. I plan on holding on until the end to do the other ones.

Posted

Does anyone know if you can replay those missions and still play the market the same?

Posted

Does anyone know if you can replay those missions and still play the market the same?

delete game info from your hard drive?

Posted

Don't let the stock market bother you.  Once you complete the final mission, no need to worry about money. 

Posted

Don't let the stock market bother you. Once you complete the final mission, no need to worry about money.

You do if you wanna buy all the property and get the achievement of spending 200 mill between all the characters.

Posted

You do if you wanna buy all the property and get the achievement of spending 200 mill between all the characters.

True...but is it really worth seeing the Xbox ding and say congrats, you got an achievement? Meh.

1 person likes this