#31 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:21 AM

So I started playing missions, and found myself humping another dog in first-person.  Fortunately the mission was salvaged afterwards.

#32 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,201 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:58 AM

So I'm not the only one who POV humped another dog

#33 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,881 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

So I'm not the only one who POV humped another dog

Nope had that happen to me.  Some of these missions though are tough.  Trying to get a picture of the Actress chasing you in the car and the Aliens is tough!

#34 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,201 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

Yeah I died like 25 times on the aliens. I had to run into the little covered area and get them to follow 1 or 2 at a time.
My right thumbstick kept getting stuck all the way to the right, which messed me up on the actress thing, but I got it done the first try.

#35 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

so the only missions i have left are the absurd collection missions. no way i'm searching the entire map for 50 space ship parts or 50 pieces of a letter.

#36 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,201 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:03 AM

so the only missions i have left are the absurd collection missions. no way i'm searching the entire map for 50 space ship parts or 50 pieces of a letter.

I can't get the "earn your wings" lesson on the flight school. I keep making stupid mistakes. hey there's a bridge, i will dodge it... crash into something else instead.

#37 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

I can't get the "earn your wings" lesson on the flight school. I keep making stupid mistakes. hey there's a bridge, i will dodge it... crash into something else instead.

haha yeah i gave up on that. flying planes is incredibly irritating. protip: if you hold lb and rb your plane doesn't swerve around. should make it easier.

#38 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,311 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

I was shaky on the "earn your wings" one and the plane was never stable (think I even crashed once), but I got it done.  Helicopter speed run took two tries too I think.

#39 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,201 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

I was shaky on the "earn your wings" one and the plane was never stable (think I even crashed once), but I got it done. Helicopter speed run took two tries too I think.

yeah when I pay attention and don't dodge a bridge only hit a building, it does get pretty shaky at a certain part. I think I have to dip to hit a marker, then go back up and right for the next one. I keep drifting to the left and hitting something.
I've tried knifing. I'll try an inside loop to get enough altitude I guess

on the speed run, I had to slam down to make time - probably had like .04 seconds left to make bronze

#40 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,647 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

I feel slightly uncomfortable playing as Lester....

#41 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

We'll took me a week but I finished it completely and it was pretty fun and very entertaining. Guess it's back to black ops until u can lay it online

#42 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

I feel slightly uncomfortable playing as Lester....

Yeah, he is one crazy psychotic mofo.  Has to easily be the most deranged player I've played in any game.

#43 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,647 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

Trevor I mean . yeah he's fuxked

#44 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,201 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

Have you seen trevor's ball sack yet?

eta: I went to the barber shop and gave trevor a mullet and long beard. somehow it's less awkward playing as him now

#45 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,698 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:18 AM

I must say, the thing I most enjoyed in the game was the radio. The talk shows and the music are amazing. The talk shows give great social satire that all the gta games are good at. I literally laugh my ass off just hearing them say illegals are calling back home telling their families to not come to America lol the music selection was amazing yet again. 11/10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com