#31 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Jordan Matthews Bandwagon.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,029 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

What exactly is your argument about LaFell? He is nothing but a #2-3 in the roster. He has progressed every year he has been here and caught passes from different QB's each year. Except for last and this year. LaFell does not suck. He is not supposed to be some franchise savior to begin with, so maybe your expectations of him were a little high to begin with.

Its like the Gettis bashers saying he was a bust, but how is a 6th round pick a bust to begin with? Its illogical.

#32 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,541 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

What exactly is your argument about LaFell? He is nothing but a #2-3 in the roster. He has progressed every year he has been here and caught passes from different QB's each year. Except for last and this year. LaFell does not suck. He is not supposed to be some franchise savior to begin with, so maybe your expectations of him were a little high to begin with.

Its like the Gettis bashers saying he was a bust, but how is a 6th round pick a bust to begin with? Its illogical.

I'm sure Lafell is a good guy.
But Ivan, LaFell suck. He suck. SUCK.

#33 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,428 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

Well, as long as you put it so eloquently that way. 

#34 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,012 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

lol logged in to huddle to see how bad the backlash was. . . Im leaving again.

OP says 6 targets btw. . watch the coaches film and use your own eyeballs instead of reading a fuggin stat sheet. Then maybe 90% of you would sound like you have half a clue.

. . . start Ginn at the 2 lol mmmk

#35 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

Brandon LaFell is on the Vince McMahon "You're Fired" List

He's not good enough. He's a #4

Not trying to be a Cam homer or apologist...but Jesus last time I checked he gave us the lead in all of these close heart breaking losses. Last time I checked he isn't on the field when the other teams drive down at will and score on our soft ass defense / secondary

I'm going to need you to stop making so much sense.  Good to see posts like this after all of these handicapable threads about Cam being the problem.  Defenses like Jacksonsville would kill to have a competent quarterback.

#36 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

• HUDDLER
  • 9,029 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

I'm sure Lafell is a good guy.
But Ivan, LaFell suck. He suck. SUCK.

Sounds like an opinion more than anything. Why does LaFell suck? Its early in the season and I do not believe he will go without a touchdown the whole season. Again, he is not a #1 to begin with, I expect him to have around 5-6 TDs this year and around 700 yards if that. I do not expect him to blow up and have a 10+ TD season with 1,000+ yards.

The whole offense is sucking at the moment. Olsen dropping passes. Cam missing wide open wideouts, which at times has been LaFell...so again, why does he suck dude? Something tells me I should not continue this debate with you...mainly because you will revert to saying he sucks...with nothing to back up the claim.

#37 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,541 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

Sounds like an opinion more than anything. Why does LaFell suck? Its early in the season and I do not believe he will go without a touchdown the whole season. Again, he is not a #1 to begin with, I expect him to have around 5-6 TDs this year and around 700 yards if that. I do not expect him to blow up and have a 10+ TD season with 1,000+ yards.

The whole offense is sucking at the moment. Olsen dropping passes. Cam missing wide open wideouts, which at times has been LaFell...so again, why does he suck dude? Something tells me I should not continue this debate with you...mainly because you will revert to saying he sucks...with nothing to back up the claim.

Would you think this highly of Lafell if he was playing on another team with the same production? Bet you, you won't. You only do now be he's a Panther. No problem with you being a fan of Lafell but he's not the answer as a no2 or possibly even no3.

#38 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

• HUDDLER
  • 9,029 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

Would you think this highly of Lafell if he was playing on another team with the same production? Bet you, you won't. You only do now be he's a Panther. No problem with you being a fan of Lafell but he's not the answer as a no2 or possibly even no3.

I did not like the pick when he was picked, but he showed me that he works hard and stepped up, even if it was slightly during the past few seasons. His production has been average at best for a person in his position in the depth chart. Ginn looks like he is going to take away his #2 spot and LaFell is going to be the #3. Which I have no problems against.

I am more pissed off at Hixon riding this team while doing nothing in the preseason and nothing in the past couple of games. Hixon is what? #4 in the depth chart maybe? Or even #5. He has done nothing to warrant a roster spot.

Again chuck, your hate for LaFell is a bit questionable. Did he screw you over in your fantasy league one year or something?

#39 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,541 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

I did not like the pick when he was picked, but he showed me that he works hard and stepped up, even if it was slightly during the past few seasons. His production has been average at best for a person in his position in the depth chart. Ginn looks like he is going to take away his #2 spot and LaFell is going to be the #3. Which I have no problems against.

I am more pissed off at Hixon riding this team while doing nothing in the preseason and nothing in the past couple of games. Hixon is what? #4 in the depth chart maybe? Or even #5. He has done nothing to warrant a roster spot.

Again chuck, your hate for LaFell is a bit questionable. Did he screw you over in your fantasy league one year or something?

I agree with most of the things u said. Though Lafell is not capable of being a no3 guy. He's not a guy who can get open and move the chain consistently on 3rd down. That's the most important role for a no3 receiver. When you talk about no3, I'm imagining guys like a Andre Roberts.

#40 PantherAZ

PantherAZ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

I'm ready to see lafell go after this season.

#41 the_philosopher

the_philosopher

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

Our team is weird. Lafell might be good; he might be bad. How could we tell?

#42 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

I dont have an argument, I just finally want us to draft a receiver in the 1st round that ball hard

#43 Rook35200

Rook35200

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

I'm suck of people saying Cam holds on to the ball too long. What they fail to realize is the strong possibility that no one is getting open. Smith and Olsen are probably always bracketed with coverage making it harder for then to be open and Lafell can't beat 1 on 1 coverage. Cam has no choice but to hold the ball cause no one is open smh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.