Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

How will the Panthers lose the game this week?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

#25 camtheone

camtheone

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Will be up by 10 into the 4th qt...Manning will do what the Mannings do....start to throw the hell out the ball...start from the 20...throw for 20, then 15, then 10, incomplete....holding on the OF, 20 yard catch to cruz....2 and half mins....Eli pulls an Eli under pressure from hardy and CJ throws up an int by LUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKEEE.......Runs the ball back for a pick 6....HOLY poo....we win....we win...we win......we win.....1-2 going into the bye week....

#26 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

All I know is if I don't win my fantasy game this week, i'm hanging up the cleats. I have Cruz. should be a joyful field day.

#27 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Panthers lead college scout for o-linemen

HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:55 PM

We are up by 1 with three minutes left and the Giants have the ball. Eli throws a pick, but one of the members of our secondary runs it into the Giants endzone for a safety.

#28 cbully

cbully

HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

Bell and the remains of our weak secondary... actually two negatives might work in our favor therefore the dbs will play better this week. I can't say the say for our O-line. They gonna get jumped!

#29 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

I hope we win, but...

my gut tells me we get slaughtered and the Huddle/Panthers fans everywhere rage pretty fierce.

#30 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

Ugly is an understatement. Coughlin seems to be unwritten rules kinda guy so I could see him hitting the breaks early. 

David Wilson has been killing his fantasy FB owners but this is a game he may break out. You gotta think the NYG could be up big with plenty of time left and Coughlin just giving the ball to Wilson every play. He may get a lot of looks just based on the fact Coughlin doesn't want to embarrass a coach in what could be his final game. 

#31 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

Secondary blown apart. Rivera making stupid dumb decision. This time he tries to go on 4 and 1 with Cam. Cam stuffed by Giants DLINE!!!!!!

#32 Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

Cinderella story

HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

31-10 L

#33 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

Week 1 we played small ball and the staff were criticized for it.

In response, week 2 we took shots downfield, but the staff was criticized for not being aggressive at the end of the game.

So the answer is obvious. Every 4th down beyond our own 40 yard line we will go for it. We lose because we fail to convert a 4th and 22 at the 50, giving the G-men a short field and an easy come from behind win.

In the post game presser, Ron defends his decision, explaining it was obviously just poor execution that kept that 4th and 22 off tackle run from working.

#34 Achilles

Achilles

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:24 AM

i don't think we will win.  I imagine that this will be the one game in three that we never really had a chance (just like last season).  The Giants are a well coached team that plays disciplined football.  They are 0-2 and Eli has turned the ball over a few times, but I don't think we can contain them in the 2nd half enough to keep it close.  Their WRs vs our secondary is one of the most stark mismatches we will see all season. Plus, they can run the ball.  We will get beat short, we will get beat deep.  We will not be able to put up the 40 pts. we would need to outscore them.

Our only chance is to score some defensive and special teams tds.  If we can force Manning to turn the ball over, then we might hang in there for a little while.

I wish I had Victor Cruz on my fantasy team.

#35 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

HUDDLER

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:08 AM

Plus, they can run the ball.  We will get beat short, we will get beat deep.  We will not be able to put up the 40 pts. we would need to outscore them.

I'm not feeling optimistic either, but you might be surprised as to their ability to run the ball.

Having spent some time over on the Giants board recently, I can report that their fans are spending a lot of time discussing how they can't run the ball and have become one dimensional.

#36 KillerKat

KillerKat

GTFO Shula

HUDDLER

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

Tie game with 1 minute left in the 4th. Eli throws a pass that is intercepted by Captain Munnerlyn. Munnerlyn runs 10 yards where he is suddenly hit and fumbles. The Giants pick it up and run all the way for a game winning TD.