Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manuel stuns Newton

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Cam might not have played defensive backs, but missing on throws certainly didn't help us.

Dude, every body misses on throws. What is wrong with you. The team was up 6 with 1:30ish left. For crying out loud, the ignorance in this place.

Posted

Dude, every body misses on throws. What is wrong with you. The team was up 6 with 1:30ish left. For crying out loud, the ignorance in this place.

NEWB.

Posted

Whoa Cam!  Nooo Cam!

Posted

I was watching the highlights between the Colts and Dolphins on NFLN, they almost entirely show clips of Luck. Do you wanna guess who the winning team was? It's the nature of the beast. Those networks make it a point to undermine certain players while trying to over promote others. By the way, Luck completed less than 60% of his passes as usual.

Psychologically they believe if they bombard their audience with the same misinformation over and over that they will start to believe it. But that only works if you don't know what they're trying to do. For example, no one can convince me that Luck is some gifted player that no one have ever seen before. Or convince me that Cam is a mediocre player. Because I know the media make it a point to sell me those 2 ideas. Apparently this whole forum is already falling prey to their tactics.

3 people like this

Posted

NEWB.

I guess this makes it your 1,409th idiotic post.

1 person likes this

Posted

Frankly I dont care. Ive defended Newton countless times but i wash my hands of him now. This guy cant have consistently good games in a row to save his life. Who knows, maybe when we get a new HC next season he will pull a Alex Smith under Harbaugh and finally start to turn it on, but as of now hes just a meh QB and I hope Gettleman drafts a QB in the 2nd round and we find a Andy Dalton.

Cam had an awful game and helped put 23 points on the board and had the team in a position to win. Andy Dalton had a great game and put 20 points on the board. And don't give me Steelers D vs Bills D. The steelers defense is nowhere close to what it use to be.

Cam is never going to be perfect, but he will put us in a position to win more often than not. what the fug is wrong with people.

And don't even get me started on the difference between the weapons Dalton has compared to Cam. This Cam bashing is absurd. He had a bad game and still had 2 tds 230 yards and 1 pick.

1 person likes this

Posted

I honestly feel that we are in a similar situation the San Fran was in right before Harbaugh got there.

We need the right coach. But even if we fire Rivera there is no guarantee we get that guy . That worries me.

1 person likes this

Posted

ESPN always makes it about CAM....even if we won it would mention how he threw an INT and the Def saved him....or week one if DWill would have scored they would have said how lucky the panthers were to have a running game because CAM  couldn't connect on anything even though we had some big easy drops....Still can't believe my eyes on two of those easy catches sure handed Olsen dropped.......

Posted

ESPN always makes it about CAM....even if we won it would mention how he threw an INT and the Def saved him....or week one if DWill would have scored they would have said how lucky the panthers were to have a running game because CAM  couldn't connect on anything even though we had some big easy drops....Still can't believe my eyes on two of those easy catches sure handed Olsen dropped.......

yea they would leave out 70% completion and only 50 plays called the entire game.

Posted

Cam had an awful game and helped put 23 points on the board and had the team in a position to win. Andy Dalton had a great game and put 20 points on the board. And don't give me Steelers D vs Bills D. The steelers defense is nowhere close to what it use to be.

Cam is never going to be perfect, but he will put us in a position to win more often than not. what the fug is wrong with people.

And don't even get me started on the difference between the weapons Dalton has compared to Cam. This Cam bashing is absurd. He had a bad game and still had 2 tds 230 yards and 1 pick.

Cam is the definition of inconsistent. Aside from his first two games as a rookie, has this guy ever had back to back solid games? Hes almost like the Julius Peppers of QBs.

Posted

Cam is the definition of inconsistent. Aside from his first two games as a rookie, has this guy ever had back to back solid games? Hes almost like the Julius Peppers of QBs.

Um......the second half of last season?

And even with his inconsistencies he still puts us in a position to win except for maybe 5 games his entire career. And you wanna draft a qb in the second round. please stop. People expect perfection from him because of his insane athletic ability. I want the qb of this team to always give us the best chance of winning. Cam does that 95% of the time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Trey Wingo, Scott Van Pelt, Mark Schlereth, Colin Cowherd and Tom Jackson cannot stand Cam Newton.