Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Manuel stuns Newton

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#49 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

Ok fine, then we should tank for Bridgewater. That dude is legit and is going to be a star. We will remain stuck in the mud with Cam. I was right about re signing Stewart, right about saying not to extend Hardy and will be right about Cam. He is slowly detiorating to Freeman or Sanchez status. A QB that looked promising early in his career only to fizzle. If I was the GM I would be shopping him and Hardy as a package trade then tank for Bridgewater.

tumblr_lt28sfPhKV1r4dytpo1_500.gif

#50 rayzor

rayzor

Moderators

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:05 PM

when i was a kid my little brother would say and do things to piss me off and knew that i wouldn't do anything about it because i didn't want my butt whooped.

one day my parents said, "take him outside. you've got five minutes. no blood." 

every once in a while i see someone post some stupid stuff in here that i wouldnt mind turning a blind eye to for a few minutes while others ripped him apart and then clean the mess up.

/coolstory

#51 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

when i was a kid my little brother would say and do things to piss me off and knew that i wouldn't do anything about it because i didn't want my butt whooped.

every once in a while i see someone post some stupid stuff in here that i wouldnt mind turning a blind eye to for a few minutes while others ripped him apart and then clean the mess up.

/coolstory

....shaking the bush boss.

(I ain't watching...kick his ass)

#52 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

Cam is the definition of inconsistent. Aside from his first two games as a rookie, has this guy ever had back to back solid games? Hes almost like the Julius Peppers of QBs.

Um, yeah...but before I start...his second career game wasn't really good. He has 3 INTs and one of his lower QB ratings on the year. Lots of yards...

Rookie year - outside his first 2 games....3 separate times he put up back to back games with a 95 or better QB rating

Soph year - he had a 5 game stretch of 95 or better QB rating

So yeah, has had has plenty of good games

#53 csx

csx

HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

Breaking news: ESPN sucks.

Just because they report that our team sucks? 

#54 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

Ok fine, then we should tank for Bridgewater. That dude is legit and is going to be a star. We will remain stuck in the mud with Cam. I was right about re signing Stewart, right about saying not to extend Hardy and will be right about Cam. He is slowly detiorating to Freeman or Sanchez status. A QB that looked promising early in his career only to fizzle. If I was the GM I would be shopping him and Hardy as a package trade then tank for Bridgewater.

Thus proving why you are not, nor shall ever be a GM.

#55 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

/coolstory

should i post her facebook pictures

#56 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:50 PM

Just because they report that our team sucks? 

Yeah it has nothing at all to do with the overall terrible quality coverage in general and irresponsible reality tv level programming that they actually consider to be sports journalism. Do you even read what you type anymore?

#57 rayzor

rayzor

Moderators

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:44 AM

lol no.

#58 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

HUDDLER

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:36 AM

I don't think its reached that point.

Yet.

;)

#59 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

so this site thinks jerry jones is a good owner now i guess

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

Come on man. Who did we play? Raiders, Chargers, Eagles, Saints and a Falcons team a week after they clinched. Cam hasnt shown me crap in games that matter when they matter. I take any stats we had the last half of the season with a huge asterisk and a grain of salt.

oh hell no

you said something that was completely wrong.  don't "come on man" me.

#60 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

HUDDLER

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:26 AM

Is that why his passer rating has gone up every year?