Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers will win Sunday

79 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If we score 21 pts by the start of the 4th quarter, we win

21-24 is a toss-up. Either win or loss by within 3 points as usual

Less than 21 is a L

Posted · Report post

What are the Giants fans saying on their boards?

Posted · Report post

Any Given Sunday boys and girls.

Win the Emo Bowl!

Posted · Report post

But...Byron Bell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

I'm hoping Shula speeds the tempo up and lets Cam run more hurry up. Cam's best 2 drives of the season have come during the 2 minute drill because his guys guys are running shorter routes and he can get the ball out before the pass rush kills our line. During those drives Cam has looked like a probowler.

I realize these coaches know ALOT more and this has to be apparent on the film.   In Minnesota when Chilly tried to make Favre a game manager he would look average at best. Then when they were down in the 2nd half he would turn Favre loose and guess what he looked like the same old Favre. QB's need to get in rhythm, that's why the best QB's(and even the young ones) are running fast offenses. Trying to turn a big play, risk taking QB into Dilfer or Alex Smith does not work. Jimmy Johnson tried it with Marino(who was probably to beat up at that point either way). That's one reason Warner sucked in NY but excelled in AZ. Hell the times Jake was at his best was in hurry up situations. We have a great passrush but we couldn't get to Manuel or Vick because the ball's out too fast. If we negate the Giants passrush the same way they are VERY beatable.

I'm starting the "Free Cam" movement.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What are the Giants fans saying on their boards?

0-2, time to tank the season, fire coughlin, let's see what nassib has he can't be worse than eli, bridgewater?, etc

Posted · Report post

If we scored 27 points, the Giants will score 30.

So you may not be totally wrong...Shula may very well all a good game...we still lose though.

Unless of course you have a Deon Sanders and Ed Reed clone stashed away somewhere that you can automate for Sunday.

Posted · Report post

The only chance we have of winning is to put tons of pressure on Eli, much like we did to Ryan last year in ATL.

Sunday would be a great time for Monsterz Inc to show up.

Posted · Report post

Our defense won't be able to stop anybody

Posted · Report post

I mean, I guess we benefit with Blackburn knowing the Giants defense, and Hixon knowing their offense.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I like our chances, but who is going to cover Cruz.  That's a matchup nightmare. 

Posted · Report post

I like our chances, but who is going to cover Cruz.  That's a matchup nightmare. 

Lets just have Thomas Davis cover him and knock his ass down at the start of every play.

1 person likes this