Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So it's safe to say none of these free agents are better than what we have?

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Can't agree with this. you can't tell me Kerry Rhodes is worse than robert lester. Fans are sick of the same pessimistic nothing out there is as good as we have on roster answer. A former pro bowler can't be on the same level as a rookie.

The Giants had him in for a workout and didn't make him an offer.

Their backup safety is a rookie named Cooper Taylor.

Posted · Report post

I think dwayne jarrett is available

Posted · Report post

The Giants had him in for a workout and didn't make him an offer.

Their backup safety is a rookie named Cooper Taylor.

No two teams have the same needs. I dout there secondary is in worse shape right now than ours.

Posted · Report post

No two teams have the same needs. I dout there secondary is in worse shape right now than ours.

I doubt you know who half the people on that list even are.

You lose credibility when you include Haruki Nakamura, Sherrod Martin and Jeff Otah on a list of 'hey, let's sign these guys' :lol:
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I doubt you know who half the people on that list even are.

You lose credibility when you include Haruki Nakamura, Sherrod Martin and Jeff Otah on a list of 'hey, let's sign these guys' :lol:

First of all i didn't make the list rotoworld did. if you read the first page you would see the link. Just because you don't watch anyone but the panthers doesn't mean everyone else does the same thing. You lost all credibility when you assume to know what someone else knows. Take a seat sir.

Posted · Report post

First of all i didn't make the list rotoworld did. if you read the first page you would see the link. Just because you don't watch anyone but the panthers doesn't mean everyone else does the same thing. You lost all credibility when you assume to know what someone else knows. Take a seat sir.

So you just cut and paste without looking and said 'hey these guys must be better than what we have.' Brilliant :rolleyes:

And a quick reality check: I'm one of the posters on here that's always urging people to watch other games for info and perspective.

Wow :lol:

Posted · Report post

I think dwayne jarrett is available

Well he was better than Armanti. Our standards have dropped so low that most of our current WRs could only dream of being good enough to be as "bad" as him.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Ramsees Barden needs to be signed right this second and suited up this Sunday. He specializes in week 3 Panthers/Giants games.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So you just cut and paste without looking and said 'hey these guys must be better than what we have.' Brilliant :rolleyes:

And a quick reality check: I'm one of the posters on here that's always urging people to watch other games for info and perspective.

Wow :lol:

I put up a list of free agents that are on the market. just because someone who didn't work for out team is on the list doesn't mean i cosigned for us to bring them back. The fact that you made the assumption that i didn't know who half people on the list shows you that you ignorantly assume your the only person who watches other team and the rest of us are to simple to understand. seems you have some arrogance going on there my friend.

Posted · Report post

i dont understand when people say "these guys are out here for a reason" excuse.  every free agent was cut or let go by some team, somewhere. so does every free agent suck?  does anyone know the real reasons why they are still out here? NO. that is a dumb statement. 

Posted · Report post

Time to re-sign Otah and Martin! Super Bowl!

GOTTA KEEP THE CORE GAIZ

Posted · Report post

I'm not.

With the vast majority of that list, you're just swapping one kind of bad for another

quit while you're ahead..........you're wasting your time.