Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

So it's safe to say none of these free agents are better than what we have?

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#46 carolinanimal

carolinanimal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

i dont understand when people say "these guys are out here for a reason" excuse.  every free agent was cut or let go by some team, somewhere. so does every free agent suck?  does anyone know the real reasons why they are still out here? NO. that is a dumb statement. 

#47 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,219 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

Time to re-sign Otah and Martin! Super Bowl!

GOTTA KEEP THE CORE GAIZ

#48 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,604 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:49 PM

I'm not.

With the vast majority of that list, you're just swapping one kind of bad for another

quit while you're ahead..........you're wasting your time.

#49 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,465 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

I don't care if NY signed him or not, there's just absolutely no way that Robert Lester is a better player than Kerry Rhodes at this point. Rhodes was rated by PFF as the #2 safety in the NFL last year. And practice squad undrafted rookie Robert Lester is a better player?

The only reason that we're not upgrading the roster is that we're not in win now mode. It's another 2010 where we're coasting with no intent to have a winning season because we don't intend to keep our coach.

#50 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

32 NFL GMs have passed on these guys?  Well, that sure makes up my mind about it.  Wait, 24 of those 32 GMs have AT LEAST WON A FUGGIN GAME THIS YEAR!

There was a point last week where the coaching staff actually contemplated playing Thomas Davis/Jorden Senn at Safety........

The Bills had a player set a FRANCHISE RECORD number of sacks against our RT.

Attached File  what-you-did-there-i-see-it_thumbnail.jpg   36.58K   1 downloads

#51 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,547 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

I put up a list of free agents that are on the market. just because someone who didn't work for out team is on the list doesn't mean i cosigned for us to bring them back. The fact that you made the assumption that i didn't know who half people on the list shows you that you ignorantly assume your the only person who watches other team and the rest of us are to simple to understand. seems you have some arrogance going on there my friend.

Again, wow :lol:

I don't know about 'the rest of us', but you should know this isn't Madden. You don't sign guys just by pushing a button.

Heck, some of these guys didn't even get invited to anyone's training camp.

I'm bored.

#52 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,547 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

i dont understand when people say "these guys are out here for a reason" excuse. every free agent was cut or let go by some team, somewhere. so does every free agent suck? does anyone know the real reasons why they are still out here? NO. that is a dumb statement.

There are reasons. They're just not all the same reason.

Age, health, pending suspension, poor attitude, or - all too often - just not good enough. You'll find examples of all these and others going down the list.

#53 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

All of these guys are poo.

#54 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,996 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

Donald Jones and Danny Coale could still have good futures but no one on those lists minus the RGs and RTs are clear upgrades.  

#55 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 2,996 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

i dont understand when people say "these guys are out here for a reason" excuse. every free agent was cut or let go by some team, somewhere. so does every free agent suck? does anyone know the real reasons why they are still out here? NO. that is a dumb statement.

This guy gets it.

#56 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 2,996 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

Can you like go ride man johnson in some other thread?

#57 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 2,996 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

You know its gets old if anyone asks a question why our front office isn't doing anything to better our team and someone on this forum says trust the front office or this isn't madden lol. Basically your saying doing nothing and the answer is already on the roster. This conservative approach is the same path we've traveled for years. I can respect the colts gm for atleast trying to improve his team.

#58 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,807 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

i'd have to agree there some interesting FA even at wr...........but most of those guys have injuries and other problems and before someone hits me with that tired "you must be smarter then a nfl gm bullpoo" sometimes the most obvious choice is the hardest.......but in bell's case this man should be release and replace immediately and if your trying to win show it, because starting a bunch of undrafted FA isn't. as long as they don't demand a hefty salary and still can play sign em', enough of this there too old bs until we find a replacement for some of our needed positions sign some stop gaps 

#59 Millioso7

Millioso7

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:25 AM

kenny phillips....

#60 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

All I know is... we are in a shithole and there is no way easy out!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.