Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers sign two cornerbacks...

51 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Correction, he did decent in man coverage against D1AA receivers with D1AA quarterbacks throwing.

So? Its the fucking practice squad. wasn't trying to say he is going to come in and be the #1 corner from day one. Obviously Gettleman sees something in him to sign him

Ya'll need to let your App hatred go. News flash, one of our defensive coaches played there too
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Didn't take long for the App hate to begin to flow. I lost 10 bucks though. I bet it would take 20 minutes. It only took 10. :cool:

Posted · Report post

to the practice squad.

Saw that coming before I even clicked :lol:

And yes, we now have two converted App State quarterbacks, though only one is on the regular roster.

Posted · Report post

Correction, he did decent in man coverage against D1AA receivers with D1AA quarterbacks throwing.

Joe Flacco won the SB....

Posted · Report post

We're saved! LOL

Posted · Report post

Wonder if either of them are smart enough to go to an area pointed out to them by a veteran DB that knew what was about to happen?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You can add Gatson to the ex-Chargers in Carolina list, although since he was a rookie last year there was no crossing paths with Rivera. He was on the 53 for the last 2 weeks in '12, but nothing more than an ST role.

Posted · Report post

Do you know where Josh "Whoopie Cushion" Norman went to school?

In my opinion, Deandre is better than Norman simply because of his speed and his ability to process information. Majoring in English is no easy feat, especially if your concentration isn't on teaching. Coach the man up and put Norman on the practise squad. DP is fast enough to mask and keep up with the cushion he gives.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You can add Gatson to the ex-Chargers in Carolina list, although since he was a rookie last year there was no crossing paths with Rivera. He was on the 53 for the last 2 weeks, but nothing more than an ST role.

DP also had a stint with the Chargers.

Posted · Report post

Wonder if either of them are smart enough to go to an area pointed out to them by a veteran DB that knew what was about to happen?

Ouch :(

Posted · Report post

Do you know where Josh "Whoopie Cushion" Norman went to school?

I laughed so hard reading this. Classic. Pie.

Posted · Report post

Kurt Warner, Tony Romo, Joe Flacco, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Vincent Jackson, etc all say hi.