Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:01 AM

Neat.

#17 ecualumni06

ecualumni06

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

I'm slowly forming the opinion the Gettleman had a secret meeting with Cam in which he explained this season is all about fixing the cap, getting the old vets out, good draft picks, and railroading Rivera out of town so Gettleman can hire David Shaw/Greg Roman.

I also believe in Aliens and spirits...

I actually agree with you on everything but the aliens

#18 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,061 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:53 AM

Is this on the shelf everywhere or is this a region specific cover?

#19 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 6,701 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:58 AM

this reminds me of forest gump when he was asked ifhe had found jesus, "i didn't know i was suppose to be looking for him."

I didn't know i needed to be reminded Cam is a franchise qb.

#20 Fan01

Fan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:59 AM

I actually agree with you on everything but the aliens

Aliens, hell yes.  Spirts, probably.  Cam secret meeting, maybe. 

And dang, ESPN needs to chill out on the Contrast photoshop filter.  Cam's face looks jacked.

#21 Former Bill On Vacation

Former Bill On Vacation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

Aliens, hell yes.  Spirts, probably.  Cam secret meeting, maybe. 

And dang, ESPN needs to chill out on the Contrast photoshop filter.  Cam's face looks jacked.

I was actually going to ask if Newton has been tanning.  No offense intended - his skin tone just appears to be a few shades darker than normal.

#22 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,082 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:59 AM

I was actually going to ask if Newton has been tanning. No offense intended - his skin tone just appears to be a few shades darker than normal.

Training camp tan.

#23 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,372 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

I was actually going to ask if Newton has been tanning.  No offense intended - his skin tone just appears to be a few shades darker than normal.

Makeup and photoshop

#24 JJT

JJT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

If he were wearing the magazine over his head instead of the towel, he would be donning it.

If his likeness appears on the cover of the magazine, he is adorning it.

#25 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,015 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:52 PM

1duaO6.Em.138.jpg

This is where the hypocrisy of our media comes in. Asking if folks "remember" Cam and wondering if he's the team's "Franchise QB," while putting unnecessary stipulations on him based on his team's performance. In the meantime, they sit and make excuses for QBs like Sam Bradford, their chosen QB, who is in his fourth season and has yet to prove that he's qualified to be the Rams Franchise QB but is automatically given the title without much being asked of him. 

#26 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

How Ironic (the title of the article), considering last years, Golden Boys--RG3 and Kaepernick, are stinking up the joint. 

I didn't read the article. And don't plan to. However, I don't need to be reminded that Cam is a "Franchise QB", especially by an ESPN article, that purposefully darkened his complexion (it actually doesn't look like a picture, but an animation), and even raises some of these questions in the first place, during the midst of RG3's and Kaepernick's current nakedness (i.e., exposure). 

If Kaepernick and RG3 continue down this path, will they do a belated article on them asking the same questions ("are they Franchise QB's, Remember them, etc..") ?

#27 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,015 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:29 PM

In all honesty, I didn't even know ESPN Mag was still in existence. I thought it went the way of the supposedly more mature network, NFLN, magazine. Remember that magazine that debut, I think last season. They bumped Cam off their Intro mag cover to continue the endless The Golden Calf of Bristol worship in hopes of helping the sales of the mag. Gee, see how great that worked out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.