Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somethng might be brewing.....

54 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Pumking is the absolute best pumpkin beer I have had. You won't want another blue moon after tasting it.

Hrm. I will have to find this.

Posted · Report post

For whatever reason, I think Lester plays decent Sunday.

Granted, decent for our secondary is just batting down a pass or two and not getting burnt.

I'll take it!!!

Posted · Report post

Hrm. I will have to find this.

Harris Teeter usually has it in limited supply in October. Sold in individual large bottles.

Posted · Report post

Gettleman is all about 2014

Lets see, Panthers have been all about 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and now 2014. Always kicking the can down the road. They ARE the Cleveland Browns of the NFC. Mediocrity is good. 

Posted · Report post

Thunderbird. Drink it pussies.

pumpkin beer that will make not want to drink citrus beer anymore. Smh

Posted · Report post

Lets see, Panthers have been all about 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and now 2014. Always kicking the can down the road. They ARE the Cleveland Browns of the NFC. Mediocrity is good. 

Panthers were never all about 2010

Posted · Report post

Isn't Pumking the beer made by Fat Tire? It's delecious I agree. Still Sam Adams Octoberfest is my favorite.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Harris Teeter usually has it in limited supply in October. Sold in individual large bottles.

Harris Teeter has a pretty decent selection. I'm currently seeking out the best IPAs so about once a week I try a different one. Harpoon, Redhook, and Higher Ground are among my favorites so far.

Sam Adams is good stuff.

If you guys are into amber ales, Smithwhicks(pronounced Smitticks) is pretty damn good. It's an Irish beer that we are lucky enough to buy in the US. I had it on tap in Ireland and of course it's just a little better over there but still quality.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thread starting minimum to 1000?

Posted · Report post

Harris Teeter has a pretty decent selection. I'm currently seeking out the best IPAs so about once a week I try a different one. Harpoon, Redhook, and Higher Ground are among my favorites so far.

Sam Adams is good stuff.

If you guys are into amber ales, Smithwhicks(pronounced Smitticks) is pretty damn good. It's an Irish beer that we are lucky enough to buy in the US. I had it on tap in Ireland and of course it's just a little better over there but still quality.

Yeah Harris Teeter has impressed me with their selection.

I will have check out Smithwicks, I love amber ales.

Posted · Report post

I'm not a Sam Adams fan, but the Smithwhicks is intriguing, I'll have to grab a pack on the way home. Killian's is one of my favorites.

Boddington's is an English beer I like, it has a nice, thick creamy head like Guiness. It's hoppy, but smooth.

Sam Adams is good stuff.

Posted · Report post

Fug it...letd sign Jeff Otah