Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jmac

Somethng might be brewing.....

54 posts in this topic

While on the topic of brewing...what is everyone's favorite autumn flavored beer? Outside of Sam Octoberfest, im a big fan of Shiner Oktoberfest and, shamefully so, Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale.

Sometimes the answer is on your own roster.

Also, sometimes the answer is not on your roster. 

I went to prison for armed robbery at 18 and then had a parole violation for aggravated assault at 20. Now I'm almost 31 and the barista at Starbucks knows my drink as soon as I come in the door and she automatically heats me up a scone.

My, how the mighty have fallen.

3 people like this

Pumking is the absolute best pumpkin beer I have had. You won't want another blue moon after tasting it.

Pumking is the absolute best pumpkin beer I have had. You won't want another blue moon after tasting it.

Hrm. I will have to find this.

For whatever reason, I think Lester plays decent Sunday.

Granted, decent for our secondary is just batting down a pass or two and not getting burnt.

I'll take it!!!

Hrm. I will have to find this.

Harris Teeter usually has it in limited supply in October. Sold in individual large bottles.

Gettleman is all about 2014

Lets see, Panthers have been all about 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and now 2014. Always kicking the can down the road. They ARE the Cleveland Browns of the NFC. Mediocrity is good. 

Thunderbird. Drink it pussies.

pumpkin beer that will make not want to drink citrus beer anymore. Smh

Lets see, Panthers have been all about 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and now 2014. Always kicking the can down the road. They ARE the Cleveland Browns of the NFC. Mediocrity is good. 

Panthers were never all about 2010