Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somethng might be brewing.....

54 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Does anyone brew any flavored coffees this time of year? Dunkin Donuts pumpkin coffee is delish, and once Thanksgiving is over I switch to their peppermint.

Its the bees knees!

I'm thinking of trying to brew my own version of Schaderbrau this October. RIP Hank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Florence might rather sit home then come back here after being cut, so don't assume we haven't tried.

Who else is out there that could be signed this week and contribute on Sunday?

Posted · Report post

Gettleman is all about 2014

then he should be fired.

Posted · Report post

then he should be fired.

Can't really blame him. He got stuck with Rivera, he knows Rivera isn't the answer so why put all of your eggs into a broken basket? 

Posted · Report post

I went to prison for armed robbery at 18 and then had a parole violation for aggravated assault at 20. Now I'm almost 31 and the barista at Starbucks knows my drink as soon as I come in the door and she automatically heats me up a scone.

My, how the mighty have fallen.

Big Bad Bill is Sweet William now.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Pumking is the absolute best pumpkin beer I have had. You won't want another blue moon after tasting it.

Terrapin and Dogfish Head are the best pumpkin beers in my humble opinion. Haven't had Pumking.

Blue Moon is decent, but it doesn't belong in the same convo as the crafts IMO. 

Posted · Report post

You stand on the sidelines of NFL games weekly, and when you're not doing that you photograph some of the most gorgeous women in the world nearly naked and they love you. I have you on such a high pedestal, please don't ruin your manly image by admitting you drink peppermint and pumpkin coffee around the holidays.

*leaves desk to walk to Starbucks to order white mocha with whipped cream on top*

He doesn't have to live up to your unreasonably high standards!

Posted · Report post

He doesn't have to live up to your unreasonably high standards!

Zod set the standard. We just try to keep up.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I like coffee but it gives me the rons...BWAAAAHAHAHA get it? The Rons?. I'm corny, I know.

Posted · Report post

I notice most on here fail to read the hundreds of other threads on the same topic, then proceed to make another one. Maybe somebody should search before they post...

How long have you been here?

tumblr_mb4pnnQ1371qhdjtco1_500.gif

Posted · Report post

does anyone really believe in our corners/safeties though? it was a question mark entering the season, and now with the injuries.... scary

im a little bit surprised we didnt add a veteran CB or S

Posted · Report post

Can't really blame him. He got stuck with Rivera, he knows Rivera isn't the answer so why put all of your eggs into a broken basket?

the GM's responsibility is to field the best team available, regardless of coach.

So lets just say I don't agree with ya on Gettleman being all about 2014.