• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jmac

Somethng might be brewing.....

I notice most on here fail to read the hundreds of other threads on the same topic, then proceed to make another one. Maybe somebody should search before they post...

How long have you been here?

tumblr_mb4pnnQ1371qhdjtco1_500.gif

does anyone really believe in our corners/safeties though? it was a question mark entering the season, and now with the injuries.... scary

im a little bit surprised we didnt add a veteran CB or S

Can't really blame him. He got stuck with Rivera, he knows Rivera isn't the answer so why put all of your eggs into a broken basket?

the GM's responsibility is to field the best team available, regardless of coach.

So lets just say I don't agree with ya on Gettleman being all about 2014.

If Cleveland will trade T-Rich for a 1st rounder what could we get Joe Haden or TJ Ward for?

Harris Teeter has a pretty decent selection. I'm currently seeking out the best IPAs so about once a week I try a different one. Harpoon, Redhook, and Higher Ground are among my favorites so far.

Sam Adams is good stuff.

If you guys are into amber ales, Smithwhicks(pronounced Smitticks) is pretty damn good. It's an Irish beer that we are lucky enough to buy in the US. I had it on tap in Ireland and of course it's just a little better over there but still quality.

I had a few Smithwicks last night at a local pub. Very, very good. Thanks for the suggestion.

Breakfast stout is what I am currently drinking, and I brewed it myself. It's an oatmeal stout with ghiradelli chocolate truffle coffee added at kegging. My wife likes pumpkin stuff. I don't all that much. I'll be brewing different stouts and porters all winter.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    biggie01

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts