• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:12 AM

Isn't Pumking the beer made by Fat Tire? It's delecious I agree. Still Sam Adams Octoberfest is my favorite.

#32 OneBadCat

OneBadCat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:18 AM

Harris Teeter usually has it in limited supply in October. Sold in individual large bottles.

Harris Teeter has a pretty decent selection. I'm currently seeking out the best IPAs so about once a week I try a different one. Harpoon, Redhook, and Higher Ground are among my favorites so far.

Sam Adams is good stuff.

If you guys are into amber ales, Smithwhicks(pronounced Smitticks) is pretty damn good. It's an Irish beer that we are lucky enough to buy in the US. I had it on tap in Ireland and of course it's just a little better over there but still quality.

#33 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:22 AM

Thread starting minimum to 1000?

#34 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:22 AM

Harris Teeter has a pretty decent selection. I'm currently seeking out the best IPAs so about once a week I try a different one. Harpoon, Redhook, and Higher Ground are among my favorites so far.

Sam Adams is good stuff.

If you guys are into amber ales, Smithwhicks(pronounced Smitticks) is pretty damn good. It's an Irish beer that we are lucky enough to buy in the US. I had it on tap in Ireland and of course it's just a little better over there but still quality.

Yeah Harris Teeter has impressed me with their selection.

I will have check out Smithwicks, I love amber ales.

#35 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

I'm not a Sam Adams fan, but the Smithwhicks is intriguing, I'll have to grab a pack on the way home. Killian's is one of my favorites.

Boddington's is an English beer I like, it has a nice, thick creamy head like Guiness. It's hoppy, but smooth.

Sam Adams is good stuff.

#36 FugginPoo

FugginPoo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:35 AM

Fug it...letd sign Jeff Otah

#37 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,029 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:35 AM

Does anyone brew any flavored coffees this time of year? Dunkin Donuts pumpkin coffee is delish, and once Thanksgiving is over I switch to their peppermint.

Its the bees knees!

I'm thinking of trying to brew my own version of Schaderbrau this October. RIP Hank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#38 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,039 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:38 AM

Florence might rather sit home then come back here after being cut, so don't assume we haven't tried.

Who else is out there that could be signed this week and contribute on Sunday?

#39 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,585 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:45 AM

Gettleman is all about 2014

then he should be fired.

#40 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

then he should be fired.

Can't really blame him. He got stuck with Rivera, he knows Rivera isn't the answer so why put all of your eggs into a broken basket? 

#41 JJT

JJT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:56 AM

I went to prison for armed robbery at 18 and then had a parole violation for aggravated assault at 20. Now I'm almost 31 and the barista at Starbucks knows my drink as soon as I come in the door and she automatically heats me up a scone.

My, how the mighty have fallen.

Big Bad Bill is Sweet William now.

#42 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,986 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

Pumking is the absolute best pumpkin beer I have had. You won't want another blue moon after tasting it.

Terrapin and Dogfish Head are the best pumpkin beers in my humble opinion. Haven't had Pumking.

Blue Moon is decent, but it doesn't belong in the same convo as the crafts IMO. 

#43 MCC

MCC

• ALL-PRO
  • 843 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

You stand on the sidelines of NFL games weekly, and when you're not doing that you photograph some of the most gorgeous women in the world nearly naked and they love you. I have you on such a high pedestal, please don't ruin your manly image by admitting you drink peppermint and pumpkin coffee around the holidays.

*leaves desk to walk to Starbucks to order white mocha with whipped cream on top*

He doesn't have to live up to your unreasonably high standards!

#44 Moose87Banks

Moose87Banks

I Love Unicorns!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationOregon/Charlotte

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:17 PM

He doesn't have to live up to your unreasonably high standards!

Zod set the standard. We just try to keep up.

#45 King Schit

King Schit

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

I like coffee but it gives me the rons...BWAAAAHAHAHA get it? The Rons?. I'm corny, I know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com