Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

Panthers 2014 Free Agents

140 posts in this topic

We should definitely try to keep Mikell and Mitchell considering how shoddy safeties are in the NFL these days.

Keep Captain too, dude is a workhorse.

2 people like this

I think we will keep Williams over Wharton, he's just as good now but with loads more upside. Plus he's cheaper. Munnerlyn may well also stay but I think Mikell will go as we are now fairly loaded at S. Lafell will probably be traded for picks and Hardy should be resigned. Clausen will likely also get cut.

Updated.

1 person likes this

If Mikell is willing to stay for the right price id like to see him resigned for atleast one more year to help out Lester.

I really like our safeties this year. Mitchell on one side and Mikell and Lester rotating in and out on the other.

I don't feel safe with Byers roaming the sidelines while Cam warms up anymore. For that reason alone he needs to be cut.

Can't see Byron Bell getting cut. At worst we have him peanuts and he is a backup tackle. I hope that Lafell gets a better deal somewhere and he is gone...I like him, but he literally disappears sometimes, you can't have that today in the flag football league that is the NFL.

1 person likes this

Can't see Byron Bell getting cut. At worst we have him peanuts and he is a backup tackle. I hope that Lafell gets a better deal somewhere and he is gone...I like him, but he literally disappears sometimes, you can't have that today in the flag football league that is the NFL.

Agree!

I actually think there is a good chance Bell is gone.

We shouldn't pay more than 1 mil a year for him and he's most likely going to be a backup next year.

There will be some desperate team that will offer him a little more as a starter.

I actually think there is a good chance Bell is gone.

We shouldn't pay more than 1 mil a year for him and he's most likely going to be a backup next year.

There will be some desperate team that will offer him a little more as a starter.

I frankly hope he and Scott are gone.  I also hope Kugbilla turns into something decent.

I'm also tired of using that word.  I don't want to hope anymore.  I want to see the damn oline become as feared as our dline, and when that happens, Jesus, are we going to be feared.

1 person likes this

Darvin Adams WR RFA Panthers TBD --

Derek Anderson QB UFA Panthers TBD --

Byron Bell RT, T RFA Panthers TBD --

Richie Brockel FB RFA Panthers TBD --

Jeff Byers C RFA Panthers TBD --

Bruce Campbell RT, T UFA Panthers TBD --

Jimmy Clausen QB UFA Panthers TBD --

Colin Cole DT UFA Panthers TBD --

James Dockery CB UFA Panthers TBD --

Brian Folkerts C ERFA Panthers TBD --

Graham Gano K UFA Panthers TBD --