Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Panther

Panthers still 35% to make the playoffs

Frank Hollywood    1,256

...though there's only a ten percent chance of that.

eh....I think there's only like a 5% chance that we only have a 10% chance.

I think there's more like an 80% chance that we have a 35% chance.

• Pie 1

Jbo    18

We don't play the AFC West this year.

Is that a bad thing? Would you really want to play the Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers they way they have looked?

Jrock88    300

sounds accurate... we know we play well against NO and ATL . SF and NE are tough games, but other than that its not too bad

TheJason    293

Is that a bad thing? Would you really want to play the Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers they way they have looked?

Original post has the AFC West as part of our upcoming schedule.

CarolinaNut    274

I don't know why anyone is even entertaining the idea of playoffs...this team is not a playoff contender...the secondary is too weak and the offense is too inconsistent...and on top of that the coaching is horrible

Happy Panther    3,966

I don't know why anyone is even entertaining the idea of playoffs...this team is not a playoff contender

I don't think anyone thinks we are a contender. Contender implies we have a great shot.

I found a website that thinks we have a 1/3 chance (vs a 1/8 historically) based on some heavy data mining ...which is uplifting but certainly not a contender

R0CKnR0LLA    7,736

There's been several games where at one point during the game we have a 99% chance to win based on the situation yet we still end up losing.

35% for Ron Rivera is like -112%

PhillyB    40,347

if we win two of the next three and then have a typical ron rivera november/december we might just back our asses into a wildcard

• Pie 2

SmashNDash    148

I honestly don't even care if we make the playoffs at this point.  Our coaching is so bad, we are not going to get out of the Wild Card round anyway.  At this point it's time to hope for the best possible draft pick.

Sunday,we have to show faith in our team. Support them,encourage them. They need our roars more than ever. C'mon fans,staff,players, let's give everything, and who knows what might be comming...Lets take our last shot!!!

Sent from my C1505 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app