Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm hearing RIvera is out if we lose Sunday.

263 posts in this topic

Posted

thank god

Posted

Rivera keeps his job this weekend even if has the Offensive squad play Defense and vice versa and we lose 0-135

1 person likes this

Posted

If your successful let me know.

I think I remember signing a contract when i purchased that said:

"LOL you dumbass. PSLs are a scam and we are constantly rebuilding and you can buy tickets cheaper from opposing fans before the game. Suck it. No refunds."

3 people like this

Posted

I dont believe any of this... sorry. And i could care less if rivera was fired or not.

Posted

13-3 here we come!....Well that's a stretch but with proper game management and if our secondary doesent completely poo the bed without Godfrey back there we may be able to run off 9-4 record once he's gone to finish the season 9-7.

1 person likes this

Posted

I picked NYG in my eliminator pool and put $100 down on NYG (ridiculous how Carolina is favored...they are going to get sent back to the stone age in this one)

I hope its true. Because if Rivera is kept for the season there's really no point in watching. I'll tell you what will happen: Team will underachieve, blow leads, win a few at the end of the season to screw draft position and finish 6-10 or 7-9

Posted

I don't see how they could can the OC and the DC with Rivera. That would cause a lot of chaos. I'd be okay with giving McDermott a shot honestly.

they may play out the season, but I don't see how they can get passed up and stay on.

Posted

If this is true, we have a legit shot at winning 3 games before week 12 for the first time in forever.

1 person likes this

Posted

...ridiculous how Carolina is favored...they are going to get sent back to the stone age in this one)

If anything, the Rivera era is unique in managing to lose a crapload of games while rarely being blown out. I expect another close game in this one.

Posted

I thought this was possible after week 1.

Posted

I think I remember signing a contract when i purchased that said:

"LOL you dumbass. PSLs are a scam and we are constantly rebuilding and you can buy tickets cheaper from opposing fans before the game. Suck it. No refunds."

You got lucky.  Mine was accompanied by a long drawn out kick to the nuts.

2 people like this

Posted

If they are going to skip down to Wilks, that must mean that the OC and DC are going along with him.

not at all