Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

I'm hearing RIvera is out if we lose Sunday.

262 posts in this topic

...ridiculous how Carolina is favored...they are going to get sent back to the stone age in this one)

If anything, the Rivera era is unique in managing to lose a crapload of games while rarely being blown out. I expect another close game in this one.

I think I remember signing a contract when i purchased that said:

"LOL you dumbass. PSLs are a scam and we are constantly rebuilding and you can buy tickets cheaper from opposing fans before the game. Suck it. No refunds."

You got lucky.  Mine was accompanied by a long drawn out kick to the nuts.

2 people like this

If they are going to skip down to Wilks, that must mean that the OC and DC are going along with him.

not at all

The game just got much more interesting.

1 person likes this

if wilks takes over look for him to coach balls-out down the stretch. he'll want wins, not development or responsible, safe play. this is his chance to be considered for a coaching gig and he's going to give it everything he's got.

3 people like this

Up until now I have always said he won't be fired mid season, but just had a conversation that convinced me otherwise. I now think if he loses on Sunday he will be out and Steve Wilks will be interim head coach. Wilks is an App State Alum and well liked within the front office.

Well if that is the case, I expect us to beat the Giants 56-3

I may be wrong but nobody expected Marty to get the axe mid season last year either.

Zod: I get you have to protect your sources on this but is the person you spoke to generally a reliable source of information?

Well, Rivera might as well go ahead and clean out his office and get the moving van gassed up.  We're not going to win Sunday.

actually not a bad choice, esp, considering the competition.