Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trent Richardson traded to the Colts

173 posts in this topic

Posted

lol...posters were waiting for this guy to blow a gasket (PoeticG).  Had to laugh at this one:

Yeah I read the posts earlier before he commented. Not that I am really laughing at the guy's misery, but his post was worth the wait.

Posted

I've said on here numerous times on Teh Huddle that my very serious GF is from Akron, OH. 

I was up there in March (for her grandpa's funeral) and the first week of August for her sister's wedding. 

Both times these Browns fans in her family (which is basically everyone) would not STFU about Chud.

I tried to tell them Chud didn't like using good running backs! 

I wonder what they're going to be saying tomorrow after the team is obviously tanking. Within the past 24 hours, the Browns have announced that they are starting a 3rd string scrub QB and just traded their best player. 

Posted

saw this on the Browns forum LP just posted: 

Posted Today, 05:32 PM

Sucks if you were one of those suckers who went out and got a Richardson jersey. Not as if were losing a lot of production. Hello top 2 pick...can we suck worse than the Jaguars???

Aint that the damn truth!!! I'd be real pissed! u can basically never wear it again. 

Posted

It's a good move for both teams.

The browns just leveraged themselves into possibly Clowney + Bridgewater or Clowney + Manziel or any combo that gives them a franchise QB.

The Colts desperately needed their run game going and this accomplishes it.

Win win for both teams but unfortunately it's a very long term mindset for the Browns that a lot of fans probably won't empathize with immediately.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cutting your perceived losses is smart, but that's only because you made a dumb move in the first place.

Overall it is a big fail.

Actually, Chud didn't make the "dumb move in the first place"...he just has the guts to make the hard decision - fan sentiments be damned!

Posted

T rich is another bust waiting to happen.Mark my words

Posted

It's a good move for both teams.

I disagree. Do you really think giving up a first and third round draft pick for a RB is a smart move? Especially one who misses preseason games because of injuries (remind you of anyone on the PUP list here). 

Posted

Actually, Chud didn't make the "dumb move in the first place"...he just has the guts to make the hard decision - fan sentiments be damned!

Oh, I know Chud didn't make the move, but he did make today's move. I predict that today's move will ultimately be a dumb move compounded.

I will admit that he has some gonads though.

Posted

Oh, I know Chud didn't make the move, but he did make today's move. I predict that today's move will ultimately be a dumb move compounded.

I will admit that he has some gonads though.

Maybe but at this time, he's now looking at two first and two third round draft picks giving them at least the opportunity to fill some more pressing holes.

Posted

T rich is another bust waiting to happen.Mark my words

doubt it - but ya never know!

He's going to be in a much better situation with the Colts. This appears to be an excellent move for the Colts, Richardson, and of course Andrew Luck. 

Posted

Cleveland historically blows monkey cock

Annnnnd the current browns have to watch the former browns win 2 super bowls in the current era....talk about factory of sadness

1 person likes this

Posted

Dublepostnoob

1 person likes this