172 replies to this topic

#166 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,730 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

You seem to get quite defensive about certain types of QB. I see! I guess you're one of those types. Lol

hey there KT hows the kids

#167 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:54 PM

Ah...that explains it.  I was wondering what was going on.  

#168 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:13 AM

I guess we are just going to keep letting it slide that so many people on here keep  assuming that anyone who they feel mentions a specific topic that I will not name has to be the same guy whom they feel resembles the group that this unnamed contributor champions.  I mean of course there are no "undertones" to that line of thinking, because obviously it is impossible for more than one person of a similar "persuasion" to reach the same conclusions when presented with the same evidence.

Don't worry mods. I'm starting to learn the rules.

And by the way Andy Luck is seriously nothing special. Stop believing the hype.

#169 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

And, this is how it starts. You're an instigator. So KT is the euphemism used to call people who doesn't like Luck in this forum? Really! It's amazing how quick you got on the defensive. When I typed that I wasn't really sure, but now I realize they do exist. At least you always have 'back in the day' on your side. Lol

By the way. fug Luck. He sucks. They over hype him because of the younger talented QBs coming along. He is just another matt schaub. Will accumulate good team but never can pass the first round. Next peyton my ass.

#170 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

Ah...that explains it.  I was wondering what was going on.  

philly must really miss that KT dude.

#171 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:30 AM

I guess we are just going to keep letting it slide that so many people on here keep  assuming that anyone who they feel mentions a specific topic that I will not name has to be the same guy whom they feel resembles the group that this unnamed contributor champions.  I mean of course there are no "undertones" to that line of thinking, because obviously it is impossible for more than one person of a similar "persuasion" to reach the same conclusions when presented with the same evidence.

Don't worry mods. I'm starting to learn the rules.

And by the way Andy Luck is seriously nothing special. Stop believing the hype.

Here is the rules and how it works. The PhillyBs on this forum instigate or 'pursue' and others take the bait and get banned. The PhillyBs are the voice of reason and others are very very very bad people. And bad people can't be panther fan if you know what I mean.

No matter what, Luck still sucks and can't complete 60% of his passes to get rid of his ugliness.

#172 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,285 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

Wait....are we talking about someone else's QB sucking? Uhm, we have our own issue....lol

#173 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

Wait....are we talking about someone else's QB sucking? Uhm, we have our own issue....lol

We arent talking about someone else QB, just KIngKam.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com