Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

They might be Giants, and I might not give a fug

38 posts in this topic

if you got hate in your heart for the Giants, let it out.

We can't compete in football or restaurants, so I choose my battles wisely. Fashion.

3 people like this

fug that poo we're winning this weekned

2 people like this

If this were the CFL then we really could destroy Jason and countless screaming Argonauts. 

When my day goes bad, SCP makes it allllllllll better. Thank you, sir! I needed that.

I feel somehow,  cleansed after reading that.  Like a wave of relief.

I feel somehow, cleansed after reading that. Like a wave of relief.

I'm on a poop break at work and just had that same feeling.

1 person likes this

fug the giants panthers better fuging win this poo

Or i gotta hear it from a ton of giants fans that I know

fug eli

You know what, our D line is gonna pressure Eli into fuging up. I can feel it.

• Topics

• Stop me if you've heard this one... Once upon a time the USA provided weapons to "Freedom Fighter's" opposed to the Soviet Union's illegal invasion of Afghanistan. FYI:  The war drained huge amounts of life and treasure in a futile attempt to defeat a elusive resistance.  After ten years the Soviets concluded they were on a fool's errand and withdrew in humiliation.  Many believe the war hastened the fall of USSR.  I wonder if there is any lesson to be learned here for those in Washington D.C.?
    • TE George Kittle is one of those TEs not many are talking much about. He comes from the underperforming Iowa team that appears to look like they won't be worthwile for a long while, and just doesn't pop out very much in this loaded TE class. However, his Pro Day turned some heads. George Kettle may not be the guy you immediately see, but he's arguably the 2nd best blocking TE in this class. He can also catch, and has shown the ability to be a threat as a pass catcher. His real scary stuff comes with his amazing redzone performances.  Iowa may have hindered his potential, but he definitely has it. Some extra information concerning this TE: http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/sports/college/columnists/chad-leistikow/2017/03/28/george-kittle-nfl-draft-profile-improving-pro-day-hawkeyes/99724056/ Sounds like a solid TE who can be something in the NFL with some work.