Photo
- - - - -

Support the Black NRA

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#16 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:56 AM

This thread seems to be all over the place.

First assumption from the video is to assume that young black males have no guns legal or not.  Hmmm

Another assumption is that the Black Panthers who want to fight the "man" is the same entity as normal citizens who want to protect their home and property.  Would the arming of the KKK to march through the streets not be a better analogy?  Or not?

Why would any black man not be able to legally get the same gun for his home that a white man can get for his?

Amusing video to say the least.  Ooooh, black men with guns, what a scary thought.  I wonder what the inner cities, you know, like Chicago would look like if that were the case.  Wait....

This should give you guys all kinds of things to misquote.

#17 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

Think about the morals we had when there words were written. We owned other people, women were not considered citizens, and so forth.

As far as "transferring moral responsibility to a central power"  not sure what this means. Churches are central powers but they have been doing this for a bit. I mean "murder is bad" has been a moral standard for both for years. It sounds like a cute sound bite.

#18 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:42 AM

People are ignorant to think gun-control works 100% and tons of laws are the answer.

Its not the gun, it is about mental health. Most to all the way "mass shootings" have mental health issues as the root of the problem. Look at gun free zone mass shootings compare to not also. Only regulation I am for is about the end result action of an individual past through a basic screening, such as a violent felony or multiple misdemeanors no gun rights, and mental health screening to protect society.

So, you have to pick one. The only thing Repubtards are fighting harder to prevent than more in-depth background checks is the health care system in this country. There are currently 30 million people in this country without health care, the Repubtards are trying to prevent those 30 million from having any and even add to that total as much as possible.

Trying to ascertain the mental health condition of an individual may be more difficult than doing the background checks, thanks to a Repubtard Congress who is content to obstruct and rail against anything and everything Obama without bringing anything to the table as an alternative themselves.

#19 ecu88

ecu88

Big Macher

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

The transferring responsiblilty of means people are not taking moral obligation for their actions and displacing morality for a state to run morality through majority rule. Families should be the one's to teach morality but it is a shame that a standard family is pretty nonexistent in our society. What happen to the virtuous man? It is always someone's else fault.

#20 ecu88

ecu88

Big Macher

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

Shut up about health care you numb nut. ACA is going to drive cost up plus it is a too big to fail just like banks. Same philosophy different situations. Evidently you have not read Black Swan by Nassim Taleb. I want ACA in effect to prove every dem wrong. I hate the two party system.

#21 ecu88

ecu88

Big Macher

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

So, you have to pick one. The only thing Repubtards are fighting harder to prevent than more in-depth background checks is the health care system in this country. There are currently 30 million people in this country without health care, the Repubtards are trying to prevent those 30 million from having any and even add to that total as much as possible.

Trying to ascertain the mental health condition of an individual may be more difficult than doing the background checks, thanks to a Repubtard Congress who is content to obstruct and rail against anything and everything Obama without bringing anything to the table as an alternative themselves.

You out of all people should know the VA hospital and the socialized medicine for the troops is horrible. I am not going to go further knowing some of my friends and neighbors that served had horrible wait times. By the way ask the mother of the DC shooter who had mental health issues that just got killed or the families who were victims of the tradgey about government on protocol.

#22 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

You out of all people should know the VA hospital and the socialized medicine for the troops is horrible. I am not going to go further knowing some of my friends and neighbors that served had horrible wait times. By the way ask the mother of the DC shooter who had mental health issues that just got killed or the families who were victims of the tradgey about government on protocol.

I don't use the VA system. Since I retired I've had employer-provided insurance and now I'm using Tri-Care with absolutely no issues. The VA system is a mess because they simply have an overwhelming number of patients to deal with, which is why I've always opted to find local medical care who accepts Tri-Care.

If the government could find a way to make Tri-Care more advantageous for local physicians, it would take a huge workload off the VA.  

#23 ecu88

ecu88

Big Macher

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

I don't use the VA system. Since I retired I've had employer-provided insurance and now I'm using Tri-Care with absolutely no issues. The VA system is a mess because they simply have an overwhelming number of patients to deal with, which is why I've always opted to find local medical care who accepts Tri-Care.

If the government could find a way to make Tri-Care more advantageous for local physicians, it would take a huge workload off the VA.

If is the keyword lol

#24 ecu88

ecu88

Big Macher

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

If the VA is having this problem imagine the ACA in whole affect for the country.