Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Norman's life this week

44 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

With everyone coming down on Rivera on this board, I haven't heard the first inkling on what has happened with Norman this week. At the very least I would think that Steve Smith has made his life a living hell. On the radio, numerous post game interviews eluded to his teammates being nothing less than pissed with him for single-handedly costing at least half of the final drive for Buffalo.

Additionally, it doesn't even sound like he has owned up to his arrogance. I can't imagine any scenario where he isn't at least getting the banishment treatment from his peers.

Has there been ANY word on this?

Posted · Report post

He should be in Rivera's doghouse but, he has to play because of the secondary woes.

Posted · Report post

I heard a couple Chinamen burst into Brad Nortman's house and peed on his rug. Mistaken identity?
6 people like this

Posted · Report post

I heard Hardy gave him a nuclear wedgie in front of the entire team.

Posted · Report post

Haven't heard anything.

But it is kind of funny how half this site is a bunch of wannabe arm chair coaches and said Rivera is retarded for not starting Norman. They won't eat their crow though, they'll just continue to think they know more than even the worst of NFL coaches.
7 people like this

Posted · Report post

Cut the dead weight and start over.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

One player NEVER "single handedly" loses a game.

Football is the ultimate team sport. That line of thinking suchs an astounding level of ignorance.

What about the offenses poor performance? What about 0 sacks, what about Byron Bell, what about the DPI that put them in the red zone.

Norman has his faults and owns this loss, but no more than anyone else on the team...

While I agree with this, this was about as close as you can get to one player losing the game for you.

Posted · Report post

Norman blew the game winning TD, but don't forget that the refs cheated Keuchly on the previous play. Deangelo blew the game against seattle. Munnerlyn gets destroyed on the regular. Hardy and Johnson were a let down against the Bills. Rivera's dumbass didn't call a timeout when it was obvious Norman was confused.

It's not all on the one CB on the roster who actually has the talent to be good.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Rivera blew this game when he decided to kick a field goal on 4th + 1.  And then played prevent defense so that the Bills drove the ball 80-yards with a rookie QB, and no timeouts. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

One player NEVER "single handedly" loses a game.

Football is the ultimate team sport. That line of thinking suchs an astounding level of ignorance.

What about the offenses poor performance? What about 0 sacks, what about Byron Bell, what about the DPI that put them in the red zone.

Norman has his faults and owns this loss, but no more than anyone else on the team...

I didn't say he cost the game all by himself. Re-read the OP

Posted · Report post

I heard a couple Chinamen burst into Brad Nortman's house and peed on his rug. Mistaken identity?

Did it tie the room together?