Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jake Delhomme will usher in a new era of winning for us

55 posts in this topic

Posted

To all you Panthers fans that don't make it to your seats until the end of the 1st quarter.... you're worthless.

This this this this this x 1 bajillion

2 people like this

Posted

Nice move.  It will confuse all the Giants fans into thinking we resigned Delhomme.

1 person likes this

Posted

The drum is almost as cringe worthy as the official fight song.  Almost.

2 people like this

Posted

To all you Panthers fans that don't make it to your seats until the end of the 1st quarter.... you're worthless.

I'll never, ever understand why people go to a game and miss the first quarter.  What's the point?

I'm in my seat ready by 12:30 at the latest...

Well, unless I have to drag Il Mallochio to his seat because he's consumed enough alcohol to kill a camel...

1 person likes this

Posted

My favorite drum moment so far was when Wesley Walls threw the hammer after he was done and it almost knocked out one of the purrcussion girls. lol

Posted

I'm going to be so drunk I might have trouble finding my seat. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Every time I go to a game I get frustrated by this.  It's kickoff and half the seats are empty?   WTF people.   Maybe it's just because I'm one of those people that gets there first to a movie for good seats, first to games, concerts, etc, but it makes us look bad on tv.

Also, can Jake also coach us for the game?

Posted

Last 2 times I went to the game the F-N-A lines were so long and slow  IT WAS FRIGGIIN IMPOSSIBLE to get in before the game started  #imadbro

Posted

Last 2 times I went to the game the F-N-A lines were so long and slow  IT WAS FRIGGIIN IMPOSSIBLE to get in before the game started  #imadbro

go now

Posted

Lots of people got in before the game. Its called planning ahead.

2 people like this