Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

We should rename this the Debbie Downer board

82 posts in this topic

Problem is....the offense did not execure.

well it kind of did with 23 points on the board.

Tell you what..let this team actually do something and maybe we stll have some. optimism. It's been years since we all could feel confident about this team at all.Untill they win consistently ,it's all just pissing in the wind.

Well wonders never cease.

Bunch of B*tches on here.

Root for your freakin team.

3 people like this

No...it tells you that he understands the strengths and weaknesses of his oppponent, and it trying to exploit it.

The Seahawks have one of the best secondaries in football and were without two of their starting DLinemen.  Based on that info, featuring the running game is the RIGHT coaching decision.

On the flip side, the Bills were without two of their starting DB's.  Based on that info, featuring the passing game is the RIGHT coaching decision.

Problem is....the offense did not execure.

I stand corrected!

good points

If we lose this Sunday this forum will make Debbie Downer look like a kid on Christmas

5 people like this

We have a team that easily should be 2-0 if not for some small blunders (be it player or coach).

Now for reason people are acting like we are the Jaguars about to play Seattle at home or something....

We will win this Sunday. Why? Bc despite what appears to be the same ole same ole isn't. The most explosive and biggest game changer that steps on the field plays for who? He plays for Carolina. I ask you this....how many times has he been "meh 3 games in a row".

Cam seems different. I also think Shula is showing he is going to keep adjusting until he finds our comfort zone. That wasn't going to happen off the bat. I think he finds it for Cam this week.

Too early to be rooting for RR to be fired and sayif the season is lost. Season isn't lost yet...we have sat through so many of those that everyone needs to quit being in a rush to be in another. We aren't yet.

I hear ya CRA .... but its been  0-2, 1-4, 2-8 starts for how many seasons now??  I will still be there Sunday cheering for a win, and agree this game is winnable.  They all are for them.  I also wouldn't be surprised if they get their asses handed to them.  The Giants have done that before, in similar circumstances; and against this team for the most part, just last season.

If this team was going to show me anything, that this year was different, then they win at least one of those first two games.  Unless this team is up 100-0 in the fourth quarter, I will still be expecting them to lose.  Prove me wrong Rivera, Cam, Dline, Secondary, entire team.    

Im not even sure if we could score 14 points on the Jags offensively.

CRA, you by far the most hypocritical person I have ever (theoretically) met.

So true.  Here is a post he made in another thread.

lol... We have been "rebuilding" since 2010. 

I hate to break it to everyone but we aren't rebuilding....we are mismanaged and suck. 

if our GM would have been on board, our HC been allowed to actually go hire an OC and we merely signed a handful of average players to upgrade some horrific holes....we would be legit. 

Mismanaged. 

yeah, why can't we all just be happy to support a team that does nothing but underachieve and find ways to lose. 

YAY!

screw that. i have as much hope in this team as they've earned. until i see actual wins instead if 'almost wons'  and excuses for not winning and moronic and trite sayings like "we've just got to get over the hump", this is a loser team. if they aren't then they need to prove it.  

5 people like this