Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We should rename this the Debbie Downer board

82 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

i'm weirdly optimistic for this game... but then i am usually weirdly optimistic for every game... and we usually lose them... this is probably a bad omen.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I always want to win. But this team has destroyed my hope. I love my Panthers until they either move or I die. So, KEEP POUNDING!!!

Posted · Report post

what do you expect when we are fans of a team that rips your heart out every week?!?

give us something to be positive about and this place will be a lot happier.

Yep, this team has given the phrase 'cardiac cats' a new meaning........

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Yep, this team has given the phrase 'cardiac cats' a new meaning........

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

we really are the cardiac cats....just instead of relief, utter disappointment.  But the tension is there.

Posted · Report post

...how bout rename it to carolinabefuddle.com...

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

But we still won ;)

You know what they say about winning the Special Olympics...

Posted · Report post

2 practice squad players starting in our secondary. Yea, I'm pretty down.

Posted · Report post

Plus no second receiver.

Destroyed o line.

Ron Rivera.

Mike Shula.

Posted · Report post

it's only because the team consistently lose. i've just gotten tired of it and i really feel sorry for you PSL owners  i mean you guys are the real losers in this deal because you are stuck in a position where you have to dump tons of money supporting a team that doesn't know what it's doing and only excels in losing and making excuses.

i used to be envious of psl owners, but i haven't been for several years. it's all pity now. i don't blame the sellouts who allow their tickets to fall into the hands of fans of other teams. the organization really hasn't done much to instill pride in the people that made that stadium possible. 

At least we have the MNF game this year. That will be a hard ticket to get.

Unless we are like 1-8

Posted · Report post

Plus no second receiver.

Destroyed o line.

Ron Rivera.

Mike Shula.

all those things we knew coming in...and all those things we dealt w/ last year.

unless now the "Shula inspired" finsihes is no longer credited to him like everyone was doing.

Posted · Report post

The huddle was pretty damn cheery in 2008

There are two days that will live in infamy for me as a person!  (Obviously not counting the day i got married or when one of my sons were born)

9/11/01 - when our country was attacked by terrorists

and

01/10/09 - when our QB had 6 turnovers to send this team into a 5 year free fall into medocrity

Posted · Report post

Normally I'd be with you on this CRA but a few things:

2. If our team were healthy right now I think either A. We wouldn't be 0-2 right now, or B. We could at least beat the Giants.  The problem is that  with our depleted secondary I fear that Rivera has lost his chance to prove himself as a coach. He no longer has the talent(as slim as it was) in the secondary to keep the game close and finally make game winning decisions. I think he may have screwed himself over before he even knows it.

Sorry... not healthy excuse is NOT ALLOWED in my mind, at least now and not any more.  Game 1 Seattle had four defensive starters out, including most of their D-Line and then week 2 the Bills had three starters out.  Teams have injuries, and its time for this team to put up or shut up... PERIOD.