Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Too much pressure on Cam Newton to win

105 posts in this topic

Posted

Have you been to the Bills board? It sucks the worst I've visited. Their problem is real Bills' fans don't know how to use a computer

Makes sense. I doubt this guy has even been to Buffalo.

Posted

How? I mean Cam was a Heisman winner, former no1 overall pick, and a NFL QB. Too much pressure? Better suck it up and win.

Posted

Based on Smitty's comments, it sounds like Cam is putting too much pressure on himself to win right now (pressing).

He'll settle in and get it figured out, I have no doubts about that.

With the incomplete teams with HUGE holes we have had around him.....we ask to do win.

Franchise puts the pressure on him

Posted

How? I mean Cam was a Heisman winner, former no1 overall pick, and a NFL QB. Too much pressure? Better suck it up and win.

The Cam should win regardless stance....

Yeah, that has been Carolina's stance as well. Other teams with young QBs believe in surrounding the QB with talent and a complete ball club.

Us? No, we beat to own drum

Posted

The booze must be flowing freely tonight.

some of these replies Im seeing are down right cryptic.

Posted

Pop question what happens if Cam only completes 8 passes this Sunday? We probably lose by 65678488955787557.

Russell Wilson wins by 26. Why? Complete football team. They don't always need Wilson to win it. They need him to not fug it up.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wilson is a better qb than Newton - hate to break it to you but its the truth.

Posted

Wilson is a better qb than Newton - hate to break it to you but its the truth.

yeah that doesn't answer the original question

why can russell complete 8 passes and the seahawks win in a blowout

and...go

2 people like this

Posted

Pop question what happens if Cam only completes 8 passes this Sunday? We probably lose by 65678488955787557.

Russell Wilson wins by 26. Why? Complete football team. They don't always need Wilson to win it. They need him to not fug it up.

But but but....the media never talks about everything else around a QB so it must not matter.

Those QBs can also turn the ball over MULTIPLE times in a game and win.

Posted

this fanbase has just gone full retard

we give up a backbreaking walk off touchdown to a rookie quarterback in his second career start on a drive that included an awful penalty and a DB who literally didn't know his responsibility in coverage and most people are irate about our quarterback missing some deep balls and "blowing an opportunity to win the game" when the coaching staff wouldn't let him even try on a down and distance he converts in his sleep.

3 people like this

Posted

Exactly. On the flip side of that, what happens when Colin Kaepernick throws 3 INT's and 0 TD's? Nobody notices.

Posted

this fanbase has just gone full retard

we give up a backbreaking walk off touchdown to a rookie quarterback in his second career start on a drive that included an awful penalty and a DB who literally didn't know his responsibility in coverage and most people are irate about our quarterback missing some deep balls and "blowing an opportunity to win the game" when the coaching staff wouldn't let him even try on a down and distance he converts in his sleep.

Yep.

If Cam had a real team around him he could of started his career of with double digit win seasons each year.

People gloss over how football games are won and lost. Cam isn't our problem. From a media standpoint.....he is the only thing worth talking about nationally so they do it. Our fanbase? I dot get our collective logic. Newton is one of our few brightspots