Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Too much pressure on Cam Newton to win

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
104 replies to this topic

#97 IGSaint

IGSaint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

Three touchdowns,and cam has problems reading the defense? LOL Even Peyton Manning had only two touchdowns against the same defense last week. Haters gonna fuging hate

#98 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:57 PM

THANK YOU!!!

It seems there are way to many negatgive naysayers on here who love to blame your QB for every ish.

I saw a receiver who took one step to many and  cause the defense to beat him back to the ball. Cam threw the ball where he wanted it to go.

Watch the negative Nay-sayers make much out of that one throw when it was clearly on Lafell  and harp on it as if it was the entire game. That's my issue with some of these Panther fans. They are so damn obvious.

I never said LaFell ran a perfect route. Newton should not have thrown that pass while Ross was staring him down, it's a rookie mistake that a third year starter should not be making. 

#99 IGSaint

IGSaint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

I never said LaFell ran a perfect route. Newton should not have thrown that pass while Ross was staring him down, it's a rookie mistake that a third year starter should not be making. 

Eli still makes those mistakes, peyton still makes those mistakes and in the playoff no less. Many qbs and even elite qbs still make those mistakes. You are harping on cam's negatives to justify your hate. It's crystal clear right now.

#100 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

It was not a rookie mistake by the QB, but the WR. He drifted in his route so that allowed the CB to under cut the ball. If ran correctly, the ball would have been caught or Ross would have to run thru Lafell.

#101 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

It's obvious with some people what their real problem with our quarterback is. It isn't how he plays either.

#102 footballisasport

footballisasport

HUDDLER

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

Whatever NC. U're clearly spending way to much time obsessing over Cam's throws. I'm watching a game.

#103 footballisasport

footballisasport

HUDDLER

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

Eli still makes those mistakes, peyton still makes those mistakes and in the playoff no less. Many qbs and even elite qbs still make those mistakes. You are harping on cam's negatives to justify your hate. It's crystal clear right now.

He's clearly doing what he sees many on here do. Pick apart any little thing Cam does and spend time make much out of it so folks will give him attention. It's a habit way to many on here do all the time.

It's funny that I'm watching the same game and isn't hearing any of the Anaylysts making much out of that throw but is praising Cam endlessly. First time I've seen that in three seasons.

Congrats to your team. This is a win you earn and deserve.

#104 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

He's clearly doing what he sees many on here do. Pick apart any little thing Cam does and spend time make much out of it so folks will give him attention. It's a habit way to many on here do all the time.

It's funny that I'm watching the same game and isn't hearing any of the Anaylysts making much out of that throw but is praising Cam endlessly. First time I've seen that in three seasons.

Congrats to your team. This is a win you earn and deserve.

The win is credited to the defense which in turn allowed Newton to play a stress free game. When in stress Newton is 1 for 2 for 15 yards in 18 plays while needing a touchdown at the end of the game in the past two games. 

Now do we blame the coach for the play calling and the seemingly lack of faith in his player or do we blame the player for crumbling when needed most? I guess none of us will know until another coach shows up or Newton is allowed to throw to score. 

#105 footballisasport

footballisasport

HUDDLER

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

The win is credited to the defense which in turn allowed Newton to play a stress free game. When in stress Newton is 1 for 2 for 15 yards in 18 plays while needing a touchdown at the end of the game in the past two games. 

Now do we blame the coach for the play calling and the seemingly lack of faith in his player or do we blame the player for crumbling when needed most? I guess none of us will know until another coach shows up or Newton is allowed to throw to score. 

Here is the reality, your QB is the real deal. The Bengals are winning and most of the credit isn't going to Andy Dalton. You're team has lost two that they should have one, yet your QB is 1 and 2 on Stats charts and those in the media who was endlessly picking him apart the last two seasons are not even faulting him for any of the teams loses like some of you have been. All i hear them saying is, the Panthers need to win they are playing better than the scores are showing.