Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Icege

Roll call for Sunday

53 posts in this topic

The Jump Zone will be there loud and proud. If it is like last year, I will end up turning down $400 to swap my seats with a Giants fugger 10 rows behind me. For fun, since I have an aisle seat, I will flag down Event Staff people to clear the aisle of Giant fuggers when they try to take pictures of their team. It is fun seeing them have to hike up to their seats...

My suite. You guys better not even think about standing up or even cheering, you might knock over my wine and cheese or even worse, obstruct my view. Everyone knows it's a major violation at Bank of America Stadium to stand and cheer for your team as well as not getting the best value for your seats by selling them to an opposing fan. 

I'll be there Going section by section shushing all you loud noisemakers. Its a football game for crying out loud. Not a circus

I'll be in 528 tripping Giants fans as they walk up the isle

Hey bro I'm in 529

1 person likes this

523, Row 1, reporting in!
row 4! unless the dude next to me shows up, then it's wherever me and the lady can sit together. they weren't there for Pittsburgh or Seattle... hopefully they stay at home again :3 oh wait.. 523 you said. curses! Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Hey bro I'm in 529

My group usually sits in section 533, we have some rowdy f'ers in 533.

My group usually sits in section 533, we have some rowdy f'ers in 533.

there's two old dudes at the top of the tunnel that go ham

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'll be surrounded by giants fans who grossly overpaid for their tickets and therefore feel they can be as obnoxious as possible.

• Topics