Photo
- - - - -

Mike Mitchell's gameplan to beat the Giants: "wait for a fourth-quarter implosion."

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 cbully

cbully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

you can always spot a free agent that left a sucky team and feels better about the new one though they aren't much better. this dude is wild for that statement. 

#62 BearCat

BearCat

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

Not to worry.  There will be a fourth quarter implosion.  It will happen just after Ron sticks the knife in the back of the Panthers with the defeat defense.  The final twist will be the Panthers trademark "heartbreak" of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.  As Ron says, its all a process about execution.  Hopefully, Sunday, it will be Ron's execution, finially putting him out of our misery.

Best regards,

JG

#63 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,380 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

Something broke in me this week. I have become totally emotionally detached from this team. Not sure what put me over the edge but there it is.

So I can read about the big talking Panther players, recognize their stupidity, and feel nothing. 

If only we could talk our way to wins. Maybe we'd have a chance.

#64 Former Bill On Vacation

Former Bill On Vacation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

Free safety Mike Mitchell told The Charlotte Observer the plan is to stop the run early, force Eli Manning to pass and wait for a fourth-quarter implosion.

And why was John Fox let go?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.