Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meanwhile, in North Carolina...

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Dog days of summer, I guess.

Posted

I just watched a show on tv about a guy in new orleans that choked his wife to death, slept with the body in his bed, fuged it a lot, spray painted all over tbe walls of his house how much he loves her, and then butchered her body and cooked all of the parts, including boiling her head in a pot. Meanwhile, he went along his daily life like nothing ever happened. Then they tried to blame it on voodoo demons. Because everything in new orleans gets blamed on evil voodoo spirits

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

I just watched a show on tv about a guy in new orleans that choked his wife to death, slept with the body in his bed, fuged it a lot, spray painted all over tbe walls of his house how much he loves her, and then butchered her body and cooked all of the parts, including boiling her head in a pot. Meanwhile, he went along his daily life like nothing ever happened. Then they tried to blame it on voodoo demons. Because everything in new orleans gets blamed on evil voodoo spirits

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Did you watch it or did you experience it?

Posted

aka 'inbreeding'

Posted

was the dog's name peanut butter lips?

3 people like this

Posted

she could of slept with someone from new orleans...............that would have been much worse..

1 person likes this

Posted

She sure could (of).

Posted

Let's not give Pat any ideas

3 people like this

Posted

According to AKO, the soldier is from Athens, GA. I saw from a secondhand source the wife is from Savannah, GA.

Posted

LMAO

ecce38cca90935a86f2cd5825ec58a5e.png

3 people like this

Posted

weakest government influence in idaho?

Sounds terrible.

1 person likes this

Posted

The worst we have is teacher salary? They've got aids and cancer up there and we get teacher salary? That alone makes us the best state in the union. Well Idaho gets props for the weak gov thing.