Zod

Official Panthers - Giants Gameday Thread

MHS831    4,697

Taste the meat not the heat

For those of you just joining this thread, this was in reference to cooking steaks and in no way has any other meaning.

• Pie 1

CAPantherFan    85

I was thinking about this game is here's how we can win - turn Cam loose.  Eff it let Cam run.  Forget about him being a pocket passer - we know that he can't go through his progressions and throw with his feet set.  So let's go back to what he was good at - running around and making plays.

You guys agree?

toldozer    2,295

One or two on the progressions and then bolt is fine with me. Not every play but let the man work. They have him playing scared.

AceBoogie    7,337

I was thinking about this game is here's how we can win - turn Cam loose. Eff it let Cam run. Forget about him being a pocket passer - we know that he can't go through his progressions and throw with his feet set. So let's go back to what he was good at - running around and making plays.

You guys agree?

No. If he couldn't go through his progressions and throw with his feet set he wouldn't have over 8k yards in his first two seasons. Smh you guys don't think with common sense

toldozer    2,295

No. If he couldn't go through his progressions and throw with his feet set he wouldn't have over 8k yards in his first two seasons. Smh you guys don't think with common sense

Have you seen our line? You don't think with common sense. He can't sit there all day and wait for guys to get open. If the first two guys aren't there, it's time to go.

teeray    16,195

For me, the key to the game will be:

1- sustaining drives, going for nothing but home runs will not get it done

2- win the turnover battle

3- front 7 stopping the Giants run game. Force Eli into third and long situations and force him to take chances and hope he makes mistakes

SgtJoo    2,403

Blah part of me wants us to win but the other part wants Rivera gone asap.

You just can't root for the Panthers to lose on Sunday man.

• Pie 1