Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Beason was in for one snap

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
54 replies to this topic

#46 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:57 AM

The micro fracture surgery is the problem, not the achilles.  I hate it too, but unless stem-cell research comes up with a way to regenerate knee cartilage, his bum wheel is permanent.

#47 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

this may have been posted elsewhere, but i thought it was interesting.

billvoth 10:26am via Tweetbot for Mac

#FunWithPanthersSnapsCounts, Week 3: Beason 1, Blackburn 17, Florence 52 of 52, Lester 52, Norman 2, Armanti 23, Hixon 20.

#48 Jmac

Jmac

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:11 AM

That's why DG restructured his contract the way he did and why Beason agreed to it.He wants to play MLB and it won't be here. Actually I think his body is failing him and he should consider retirement for his own future health.

#49 OneBadCat

OneBadCat

HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

this may have been posted elsewhere, but i thought it was interesting.

Wow Lester in on all 52 snaps? That's a lot of faith in a rookie S.

#50 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

this should have happen week 1 or 2, another problem i have with Rivera is he seems to be always playing favorites when it's clear who's the best person to put on the field

#51 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:56 AM

I wonder how much of Chase starting was...

The fact we played NY

Vs

Beason sucking

#52 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

this should have happen week 1 or 2, another problem i have with Rivera is he seems to be always playing favorites when it's clear who's the best person to put on the field

Beason earned the right to see if he could go this season.  Blackburn was not worlds better and until yesterday didn't make it abundantly "clear" that he should be starting.  Rivera kept saying after week 1 and week 2 that he wanted to get him more snaps.  So he made the call and Blackburn played.

Having said that, i completely share your opinion in regards to the secondary.  Not only should Drayton Florence not have been cut, he should have started every game this year.   The DBs that played yesterday played like playmakers yesterday jumping routes and delivering big hits.  Even Cap played better.  It is like last year with DJ Campbell outplaying Nakamura.  So there is evidence of him holding onto some starters way too long.

#53 Jmac

Jmac

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

Beason is set for life financially and he really should consider hanging up the cleats for his own good if he wants to walk when he is fifty.He would be good in the booth one day or on the radio.Hope he is smart about this.

#54 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

Beason earned the right to see if he could go this season.  Blackburn was not worlds better and until yesterday didn't make it abundantly "clear" that he should be starting.  Rivera kept saying after week 1 and week 2 that he wanted to get him more snaps.  So he made the call and Blackburn played.

Having said that, i completely share your opinion in regards to the secondary.  Not only should Drayton Florence not have been cut, he should have started every game this year.   The DBs that played yesterday played like playmakers yesterday jumping routes and delivering big hits.  Even Cap played better.  It is like last year with DJ Campbell outplaying Nakamura.  So there is evidence of him holding onto some starters way too long.

i agree with this but would add that he didn't rotate Blackburn in from what i heard the first two weeks, Beas had a good game against the seahawks but vs the Bills he should have been pulled probably in the 2nd quarter there Fb was killin him, we need the old Beason IMO if this defense wants to take the next step into the Elite Category(still depending on good db play also)

#55 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

Wow Lester in on all 52 snaps? That's a lot of faith in a rookie S.

i i think it was deserved. he did well out there.