• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sod

What to make if Ginn?

I suppose if you want to call Ricky Proehl a witch doctor.

Hmmmm that would explain a lot. I think you might be on to something here. I'm off to investigate. I will find answers to this mystery.

How is that concerning?  Armanti only comes in when the Panthers run 4 WR sets which is pretty much never or someone needs a quick breather.  How could Armanti have possibly contributed?

He actually did contribute. It just didn't show up in the stat sheet. He ran a very crisp route on the deep touchdown to Ginn that cause the Safety to bite up and not cover the deep middle like he was supposed too. If the safety didn't bite down, Armanti would have been wide open with a ton of real-estate in front of him. 

It's not much, but it's something. 

He's gona be our #3 every game now. It's concerning that Amanti Edwards has not done anything.

It is a concern but in order to do anything he has to have the opportunities.

Just to offset all the other idiots in this thread:  Ginn is our best deep threat; has ran better routes than lafell; contributes on special teams.  Cam likes to air it out; he airs it out to Ginn.  Love it.

He is a 1 trick pony...but it's a trick we sorely need.

Smith is not what he once was and we HAVE to have that deep threat.

We need that go fast trick.

I have been particularly well impressed with Ginn's ability to catch the ball.  One of his main knocks coming to the Panthers was that he could not catch the ball, but so far I think his "hands" have been good so far.  Anybody got stats on his drop count versus other receivers on the team?.  Ginn is also very impressive  on how well he fields punts.  Looks smooth as butter. It is nice change not to worry if the punt returner is going to muff the catch. He has my vote for best free agent pick up this year (and perhaps  over several years).

If Cam puts a little air under a couple of his throws  Ginn has 2 TDs and Smitty has one.  Hard to throw to a burners like that.  Cam and Ginn get on the same page with his throws.  Ginn is going to have 1000 yds.

He's gona be our #3 every game now. It's concerning that Amanti Edwards has not done anything.

Actually he did. As illustrated during the Fox Broadcast, his perfectly ran route drew in the safety. If the safety had stayed back with Ginn then Armanti would have been wide open for a nice first down gain.

Ginn has probably been the biggest signing we made this year. He is a threat every time he makes a return and his speed will now have to be respected since Cam has the arm to get it to him. If he keeps it up I hope we extend him.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    HeyMsCarter

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts