Zod

Panthers - Giants Illustrated

tiger7_88    13,506

Class act by eli even tho he got slaughtered.

Eli cool points went up a bit.

His o-line is worst then ours.

KEEP POUNDING GO PANTHERS

Eli recognizes in Cam a kindred spirit, I'm sure, as SEC guys, style of passing, and designated target/goat of the restless fandom.

• Pie 2

5158Poundin    967

Epic. My favorite was watching Cam roar after his TD. He looked like he was letting a world of frustration out and pure joy emanated from him. I love seeing #1 enthralled like that. Amazing photos Zod - some of your absolute best! I am keeping many!

• Pie 1

d-dave    2,027

Amazing photos Zod. An excellent example of what a real photographer does as opposed to someone who bought a dslr and sites a family wedding.

Excellent work. The picture of the boss is just epic. Needs to be posted in the locker room as a reminder of who they play for!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Pie 1

PhillyB    40,346

zod this may be the best collection of photographs you've ever posted.

in spite of widespread criticism of jerry that picture of him standing in the endzone gave me chills.

• Pie 4

5158Poundin    967

The hairs on my arm were standing up when Cam roared....almost like he was announcing he was the KING of this panther jungle!! It was a cathartic event and I hope a wake up call to the league!

• Pie 1

KJ89    3,399

Cam's touchdown and yell damn near gave me chills just watching it on TV

• Pie 1

grateflday    121

On offense we saw the Cam Newton of old. A Cam Newton not afraid to run the ball. A Cam Newton without the leash that Mike Shula had placed on him for two games. It seems the Panthers remembered they have one of the most exciting quarterbacks in the league, and called plays accordingly.

D04_8101.jpg

Awesome post Zod.  Thanks for sharing.  The pictures are amazing and this one of Cam is off the charts.  

• Pie 3

ecualumni06    81

for the first sunday in a long time, it felt good to be a panthers fan. im kind of disappointed that the bye is next week

That's how I felt couldn't smile enough and still smiling know

• Pie 1