Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember what you did today

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So I will do everything the best I can to repeat what I did today for the rest of the season and throughout the playoffs.  I put all of my clothes in a bag including the same boxers and socks I had on.  I even made sure to label my right sock from my left sock by putting my right sock inside out...My wife and sister (giants fan) think that im nuts but they just don't know that I even hid it in the basement just incase they try to sabotage my gear...well my socks really cause I had my panther shirt as a undershirt because I wore my smitty jersey with grey sweats and panther fitted cap.  Fellow huddlers try to repeat the best you can as you can.  Go Panthers!!!!

Posted · Report post

I actually watched the game!

Posted · Report post

I woke up at 10:30 and didn't get on the huddle all day until the game started

Posted · Report post

Best you can,as you can.

Posted · Report post

Recorded the game while I took a long nap. Just got done watching the game. Seems to work best for all involved. Yep just started my new routine.

Posted · Report post

I moved home from az officially Friday...went to my first home game since 08 playoff debacle wore my superman socks.....panthers domination....I'm the savior and chosen one....no thanks nesssecary

Posted · Report post

I took a crap right before the game, gotta make sure I do the same two weeks from now.

Posted · Report post

Didn't turn on the game till 9:55 a.m. (west coast time) and went to the gym to get my pump on prior. Might have to do this again! Oh and having  the mindset of 0-3 already, and not expecting to win!  ^_^

Posted · Report post

I took a crap right before the game, gotta make sure I do the same two weeks from now.

Do not deuce again until next game day. Take no chances.

Posted · Report post

I woke up and my wife gave me some sweet lovin, which is extraordinarily rare for a Sunday morning. So yeah, we'll try and keep that tradition going.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I further convinced myself not to believe in a god...

...see other thread.,....

Posted · Report post

Woke up, banged my wife, went for a walk with the dog, went out to lunch, came back to watch the game, banged my wife.

I'm cool with that routine.