Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcons suck

136 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Im not worried bout these bum falcons...the saints in the other hand need a old fashion Carolina ass whooping

they'll get theirs my friend

Posted · Report post

It's never too early to look for the ATLOL game. And yes they do suck.

Posted · Report post

So yeah we still suck

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Props for bumping the thread OP.  Smack Central been dead as fuck here lately and most rivals disappear when they lose.

Posted · Report post

We'll finish 9-7 I think. But only if ALL the major injuries clear up.

Posted · Report post

Perhaps Vincent Price err...I mean Arthur Blank can throw a post game hippity-hop concert to lift the spirits of your fans!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Perhaps Vincent Price err...I mean Arthur Blank can throw a post game hippity-hop concert to lift the spirits of your fans!

THAT'S who that mother fucker looks like!  Man, that's been bothering me trying to think of who he reminded me of.

I've just been going with generic Saturday morning cartoon villain.

Posted · Report post

If only Atlanta had an owner that would allow his GM to sign players to outrageous contracts, hand-cuffing them whilst in rebuilding mode.

So, when is CJ gonna take that paycut?

Posted · Report post

If only Atlanta had an owner that would allow his GM to sign players to outrageous contracts, hand-cuffing them whilst in rebuilding mode.

So, when is CJ gonna take that paycut?

He actually restructured last week. Not that it means anything because they are just kicking the can. Hey, but at least we have a GM in place that realizes he is replacing a village idiot.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

'Kicking the can,' so to speak, usually ends up being a net positive, however, due to the cap inflation.  Since the actual value of the payout is a constant, the % of the cap that it represents goes down as the actual cap goes up.  Minor victory, but a victory nonetheless.

PS Alice is fat.

Posted · Report post

ATL will be 2-3 after monday